As a WTTer what would you do if you got pregnant?

what a wonderful thread! I was just typing in my journal about this actually, how funny! Iwould absolutely be THRILLED if I concieved right now, and after the initial shock, I am sure DH would be really excited too. If I were to concieve this month, LO would be due on my 30th Birthday!
I am a little sad because I have always wanted children, or at least 1 before i turn 30, but I guess it doesnt matter. Its all God's timing anyway.

It sure is fun to think about. and TCC is getting closer and closer!!

I thought I'd be the only one that would be thrilled that's why I posted it :thumbup:

Id be over the moon, like crazy running round like a loon shouting over the moon.

Well I would be wondering how the funk I got pregnant! Would be very worrying! haha!

But if I was in a good relationship I would probably be happy enough.

I'd be seriously cacking my pants but I'd be so excited! I'd be nervous about OH's reaction though cos I'm pretty sure he's not ready for kids! Plus it's not the best situation cos we don't live together & we're only 18/19 but I'd still be chuffed to bits anyway :D

I'd be excited. But then start to think holy shit, I'm going to have 2 children under 2... 2 kids in diapers.. etc. OH & I would try to buy a little house or get an apartment. I'd take charge of this pregnancy and have the things I wanted the way I wanted them. I already have ideas for baby #2.

Next pregnancy I'm staying on team yellow I think! If I can afford to, I definitely want another 3d ultrasound. I want to do up a nursery since I didn't get to with Elyse... I have a few stroller candidates chosen.. a few names chosen.. :mrgreen: I'm going to have a planned c-section next time. Undecided about BFing... I might I think. I didn't even get engorged boobies though after Elyse, hopefully if I decide to BF things will go well!

My parents would kill me too for getting pregnant right now.. or anytime in the next year and a bit probably...

Both OH and I would be over the moon. We are only waiting to give ourselves the chance to lose weight and save some money but we would manage. It would be the most lovely surprise. TBH we aren't using protection at the moment so it is possible. Would be lovely!

me and hubby thought there was a possibility i was pregnant with baby no.2 last month as AF was taking an awfully long time to show it's self, thankfully i was not and thats only as our 1st baby is only 6 months old.
we are looking forward to TTC for baby no.2 but we want to enjoy our little boy and have a nice age gap between babies.
If i had been pregnant we would of been in shock but unbelievably happy

I'd be very stressed, as I'm not ready yet and I would rather not have two babies under 2. However, children are a blessing so I would be happy. Just worried.

OH would be over the moon though. :lol:

We would both be ecstatic but I would still be slightly concerned that it may mean we have to put off buying a house for a bit longer, to be honest though, if we conceive first month with our current TTC date we will probably still have to wait for the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->