as of tomorrow..

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
I'll no longer be a teenager! :happydance:

Really weird to have been a teen for like 6 years :haha: being 20 is gonna be weird, I'm sure I'll still say I'm 19 for a few months :haha:

Just felt the need to share! I'm excited :D

I'm 20 on the 20th of the month, I've been saying I'm 20 for ages now though, I like to round things up :p

Happy birthday :)

I should have done the same lol.

Thank you, you too! Yours really isn't far off :)

can't wait to see what bri got you after you finding things on laptop!!

Bri got me my phone Nic, I told him a didn't want a camera if I got a decent phone - ofc I'm not sure if he will still surprise me with flowers! :haha:

Thank you dizzy :D

aww did he!! yeah I'm sure he will have a wee something for you to :)

Happy birthday for tomorrow. I'm 21 now and still feel like a teenager lol. Probably doesn't help that i look about 12 lol.

Thanks girls!

I look about 12 too hahah, when my bump gets big I can see me getting some funny looks tbf -.- I don't feel 20 either! X

I can't wait to be 20! I hate being a teenager, I feel so much older, but I'm only 19 on the 19th :(

Happy 20th birthday! I still have until March before my 20th. Bummer, lol.

Happy birthday! I turned 20 on September 30, but claimed 20 for quite awhile- I hated being a "teen" :blush::haha:

:haha: thank you all! :hugs:

I hate being a teen too, hate the stereotype of it tbf! Although the few people I met today didn't believe me one bit I was 20.. Oh no haha! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->