asda 25miu test

MUMMYALLY08

Reaction score
hey ladies, so i tested again twice today as i was still getting faint lines on my ic's and i think i got my bfp, im not 100% tho, as i could see a shadow of a line on both of them within the time limit, then when i look at it again about 15 mins later i could see them alot better and they are deff pink, what do u think, im only 12 dpo i think, not 100% sure when i ov so i could maybe a bit more or a bit less, my frer's that i ordered the other day should b here tomoz. so if it is my bfp should i get a line on a frer as they r more sensitive,
ooohhh cant help getting just a bit excited but dont want to get let down again!!!
xx

sounds good if they have a pinkish colour. :happydance: fingers crossed for you. r u gonna test tomorrow morning or wait a few more days? i really hope u get your bfp. xxx

think i will test when the frers arrive and then a couple of days later, but im sur eaf is to be here tomorrow, wed at the latest,

Great! The FRER tests should give you a better line. Good luck. xx

i hope that postie comes the day!

Good luck honey!

XXX

i was the same, Asda test, i was sure it was just an evap cos it was 10 mins later i'd picked it back out the bin and there was a shadow. So i went and got a clearblue digi at 9.30pm and there it was "pregnant"
Good luck hun x

TBH chick I would have give up on the FRERS by now and bought something out the shops lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->