asda baby event starts 18th april

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
i was cheeky and called head office lol.
x

Cool....that's before I fly over to Germany...Whoohoo! I thought I would miss it.

How much was the stairgate at the last baby event?

am i sad that my reaction was to go 'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH' out loud when I saw this thread?lol
xxx

lol i think the stair gates are £15 squid>

woo hoo i didnt think there would be another one till later in the year thanks for the info

Stairgates £15 last couple events....but at end of both last 2 events they have gone down to £7.50 in my local Asda - I didnt buy any then, but think I will this time- I will wait to see if they go down though:flower:

Stairgates not only things that went to halfprice after the event - tommee tippee bottle sets, plastic spoons/plates etc, nappy bins....I got all these at half the event price. Also pampers baby dry nappies 144 pack went from £12 to £7!!

So, I will not be buying anything at the event but will be popping in on last day and next couple days afterwards!! I do like a bargain!

Anybody know how much the TT microwave sterilieser was the last couple of baby events? My TT steam sterilieser just shows me E for the last couple of days.

in our last event the microwave steriliser was £10 :)

ok am i the only sad one that has actually marked this date on my calendar hehe

nope only reason i dont need to mark it down and already know it as its the day after my sisters birthday pmsl.x

Lol -I have set a reminder on my phone haha.

But have to agree with the other poster who said about waiting til the end (or few days after) lol -I got my stairgate for £10 last time.

Yay - I love bargains xx

Excellent, thanks so much for posting this. I didn't think that there would be another one this year, so this is fantastic. I have also noted this on my calendar :flower: x

Woo ... I need a third stair gate :)

Will pop in when back from holiday

Are baby clothes in the Baby Event? Been doing some 3-6 month shopping to be ready as Liam is starting to outgrow 0-3 months, Still need a lot of stuff though..I love asda Babyclothes!

Are baby clothes in the Baby Event? Been doing some 3-6 month shopping to be ready as Liam is starting to outgrow 0-3 months, Still need a lot of stuff though..I love asda Babyclothes!

No, there are not any great deals on clothes - they just have some packs of sleepsuits and vests. I do agree Asda clothes are great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->