asda baby event starts 18th april

Does anyone know if there will be Electric Breast Pumps on offer? How long do these events usually last and how often do they take place?

woohoo shopping 2 days earlier :) wish theyd make their minds up, it says in M&B it starts 20th lol

Ooh fab news, I'd heard there was going to be another one in April but wasnt sure when...thank you! xxx

Ooo thanks for the tip off! Time to stock up me thinks!

Seems like they changed it to the 20th...it's just 2 days so thats ok. lol Got 2 leaflets through the door today which had different stuff in them...How weird. lol

It's normally online from the Sunday and in-store by the Tuesday so 18th/20th makes sense.

Iv just been in Asda and they already have some of the clothing starting it :) didn't look anywhere else tho I only went in for milk :/

Does anyone know if there will be Electric Breast Pumps on offer? How long do these events usually last and how often do they take place?

The tommee tippee electronic breast pump will be £40 but it won't be sold instore, only online at Asda Direct

Was in my Asda today and they have a lot of the stuff out already.

Do remember that not all of it is at bargain prices and at the last 2 events lots has gone down to half-price a couple days after the event!!!! I will not be going in til the last day:flower:

Was in my Asda today and they have a lot of the stuff out already.

Do remember that not all of it is at bargain prices and at the last 2 events lots has gone down to half-price a couple days after the event!!!! I will not be going in til the last day:flower:

Do the prices go down after the event online too or do they just go back up?

I just ordered a pink Vtech walker on-line...£15 instead of £30 (Mothercare price) Some bits are already available to buy online from the event

Last time I went to the asda event they didn't have out what i wanted but if you ask they normally have more out the back and will go and get it or reserve you it when it comes in.

I just ordered a pink Vtech walker on-line...£15 instead of £30 (Mothercare price) Some bits are already available to buy online from the event

Weird I got the leaflet through the door which showed the unisex Vtech walker for £15. Online though it was only the pink girls one which was £15. Now when I go online today they both show as £24 but out of stock?! So the unisex one as per the photo in the leaflet was never £15 or available?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->