Asda baby sale

Firestar

Pregnant with first :)
Reaction score
Had an email through the other day - the sale starts online on 18th April, then in store on the 22nd.

https://direct.asda.com/asda-babysh...L&utm_content=babynewsletter&utm_campaign=ghs

I got this email too, they've only just had one and I was not impressed by it at all. It wasn 't anything very exciting!

.... Saying that I will still be having a good old look :)

I'll probably pop down and have a look if I still need anything, you never know :) Hoping that I can get the last bits and bobs at Stoke-on-Trent NCT sale next weekend instead, if I don't Asda it is.

I wasn't that impressed by the last one either lol

I had an leaflet about this, they have moses baskets at £25 and also little bouncy chairs for £16 I think, will definitely be having a look online to see what else they have :)

Omg I grabbed some real bargains at the last one :)

I need some doubles to send over to my mil in France so if it's as cheap as last time I'll have a look. £16 for a bouncy is pretty good.

Ooh if you sign up via email you get sent emails with daiky offers better than the instore ones and theyve just started lol iv picked up a second car seat for grannys car for only £25!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->