asda pop up

This is driving me batty on every page even if I cross it off it slows the page down as you scroll down ot has to catch up both on my Samsung tablet and s 3 mini

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-13-21-04-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-13-21-04-52.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
These ads are driving me insane lol I also have to close it every page, I'm on an iPhone. it's seriously putting me off using the site :(

I'm still getting it on my iPhone and on my tablet :( I don't mind pop ups but the same pop up on every single page I go on is annoying.

I also get it on every page. I close it when it appears but then it comes back.

I read the 3 pages of this thread and it appeared on every one despite me clicking the x every time it came up.

And it just appeared again when my message posted and it brought me back to the thread.

I'm on an iphone 5.

I'm getting it on every page too. Samsung galaxy s3 xx

Same here. Every. Damn. Page. Even when I've closed it. It gets frustrating enough to eventually just go elsewhere tbh.

Iphone 4s on ios7.0.4
Every page for me too and it sometimes scrolls slower than the page so its across the middle of the page. I've clicked on it dozens of times by accident. Super annoying!

Ad can be easily closed using the [x] feature... I know because I get it on my iphone.

If you think the ad is reappearing too frequently please give me an example of how many times the ad reappears after closing every 10 different page links.

Thanks

It closes using the X but then opens up straight away, sometimes not even when you go onto the next page it just opens as soon as you close it.

It also doesn't appear every 10 pages it appears every page. If that makes sense?

Same for me too, every single page it reappears, that's why I searched out this thread to see if there was any way of stopping it because it's putting me off coming on bnb on my phone, but I hardly get chance to get my laptop out so would reduce how often I come on here!

Surely there must be some way of turning it off? Even if it was every 5 pages instead of 1 it would make a difference.

Yep, I'm getting it on my iPhone too. Every page, even after I close it. Normally with pop ups I just close it and get on with browsing but this one reappears at every page, even after closing :(

Yes me too. I'm really starting to dislike asda!! It's every single page for me too.

Me too and even though it closes easily enough, it's back every time a new page loads.

This advert needs to go.

I know you probably make some money from these adverts but I'm sure will people will stop using this site because of annoying ads.

I don't mind ada but ones like this are just annoying as hell especially when you have to click it away every time you click a link.

I can't come on b&b on my tablet anymore because of the asda ad.. Came on it last night and clicked the X to close the page and then it zoomed in on the X and I had to press it 3 times to make it go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->