asda pop up

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I keep getting an asda pop up at the bottom of each page I go on... this is happening on both my iPhone and my tablet. I press the X to make it go away and then it pops up again.

How do I make it stop?

The same happens to me when I'm on my phone

It doesn't seem to be doing it now but when it does it's sooo annoying because I end up pressing it by accident!

The Asda popup has been bugging me with its frequent visits for weeks too. It opens a new window every time I try to close the bloomin thing! I'm on a Samsung Galaxy tablet if it helps.

Ad can be easily closed using the [x] feature... I know because I get it on my iphone.

If you think the ad is reappearing too frequently please give me an example of how many times the ad reappears after closing every 10 different page links.

Thanks

I'm getting the pop up ad on every page change, this is very annoying on my phone as the x is often too small to close and I end up opening the asda site about 5 times!

Yeah I'm getting it every time I go on a new page too and as pp has said, I end up clicking the asda advert when I'm trying to press the X. It is really irritating. Is there no way for me to turn it off on my phone? I have an iPhone.

Are you saying it doesn't go away at all for you? I have had it on my iphone and it comes up but I have no problems closing. I will keep an extra eye on it this evening from my phone.

I get it on my nexus 7 and s3 mini and it really makes my phone slow as hell. Any other site is fine but once that pops up it drags like hell until I close it. The x is also really small to click so I end up clicking the actual as rather than the x. I don't mind ads as long as they don't interfere but this one does and I tend to not revisit sites with interfering ads.

Hi am on a galaxy s4 and it pops up on every page change as well.

It's soo annoying!

Even when I close it on a thread and I go onto the next page of the same thread it reappears!

It's popping up on every page for me too. I close it every time and next page I open it's there again. I'm on iPhone in uk x

Was just about to post and ask about this!! I'm on my smasung galaxy note tablet and it appears in every single page I open. It used to stay away when I pressed the X button but now it appears all the time even after I've pressed the X...

Its so annoying and its making me to not want to visit the forum.. :nope:

I get it on my Samsung galaxy and it instantly comes back when you go on to a new page. So if I press X it might go away but if I then click on a post to read it, it will reappear again. If I close it again and click on something else on the page, it reappears. Its horrid because it wont leave me alone. Its just always there.

Same for me on my tablet when I use the mobile version of the site, I close it down and as soon as I open another page in the thread or open a new thread it reappears, tis a tad annoying :haha:

xx

I don't even use my kindle at the moment to come on here because of the Asda ad. it keeps popping up, I close it and it opens up straight away again ... multiple times. And just when I go to click on a thread it appears out of nowhere again and it opens the ad rather than the thread (if that makes sense)

Very annoying.

Urgh, I dislike that annoying asda pop up too!
Adverts pushy like that make me not want to shop there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->