Ask a teen who was on one born every minute!

Haha, I saw you, well done. You did better than the other crazy lady :lol:

I recorded and watched today and I thought you were brilliant and your mum appeared to be a great support. I blarted my eyes out though when your BF met his son for the first time, and the crying when he was cradling him. Took me about 5 minutes to recover!

awww i didnt watch much of it cos OH is a bore :dohh: your LO is gorgeous though xx

Wow thats amazing!! Someone from BnB is famous!!!! Ur little boy is gorgeous!

When they are filming is there actually a whole camera crew in the room or is it like CCTV cameras in the celing? Is any of it staged at all?? Like the conversations between the midwives etc?

P.S Only watched it 5 mins ago, still all teary after watching your OH met his son.

Wow, thats mad you being on here :lol:
Massive congrats, and I thought you coped really well too, you looked so relaxed. And your LO is so gorgeous!! xx

Wow thats amazing!! Someone from BnB is famous!!!! Ur little boy is gorgeous!

When they are filming is there actually a whole camera crew in the room or is it like CCTV cameras in the celing? Is any of it staged at all?? Like the conversations between the midwives etc?

P.S Only watched it 5 mins ago, still all teary after watching your OH met his son.

it's static cameras. there were three camera's in the room on the walls i was in all in different positions and they just move around, zoom in, zoom out etc. they only had a crew member in during the pessary induction (which they never showed!)

none of it with the midwives in the room with me was stages. But where they are in the room with white background that was a interview with them. But apart from that it was all genuine x

I don't have a question, I just wanted to say well done! You were great :flower:

Oh and when you got your baby in the end, it made my husband cry :haha:

I think you did brilliantly. For as far overdue as you was as well.

hey havent got a question but thought id say that you did a brill job! :thumbup: you looked so calm, thats what i got told i looked like when i was in labour with my daughter but i know i didnt bloody feel it lol i think i was too scared to make a drama. Your son is so cute! :flower:

I feel a bit starstruck! Your story made my OH cry and trust me, thats a hard thing to do lol!! I have no questions but thank you very much for sharing your experience and beautiful son and I wish you and and your family a happy and healthy future x

Ooh I'm watching you now :), must say you are making me laugh, you look like you want to punch Ralph in the face at times lol, well done sweetie x

It was amazing to see a documentary show the journey of a young teen mum, you were brilliant and your son is adorable, congrats. are you on facebook.

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! you did so so well!!

Iv watched the episode twice now lol!
I too thought that you had had an emergency c/section, but then thought different when I saw the marks on little Callums head.

If i was in your shoes I would have taken my mum too, my OH had been sat in the chair falling asleep most of the time i was in hospital (4 hours!!!!!!!) I could of throttled him :) lol.

If you have any more children and you were asked again if you could be filmed, would you??
I would of loved to have my birth on tape :)
xx

Oh wow thats so cool! No questions, but want to say your little boy is adorable!!! x

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! you did so so well!!

Iv watched the episode twice now lol!
I too thought that you had had an emergency c/section, but then thought different when I saw the marks on little Callums head.

If i was in your shoes I would have taken my mum too, my OH had been sat in the chair falling asleep most of the time i was in hospital (4 hours!!!!!!!) I could of throttled him :) lol.

If you have any more children and you were asked again if you could be filmed, would you??
I would of loved to have my birth on tape :)
xx

Hiya

I'd definitely do it again. I loved the whole experience and am so glad i have in on film to remember forever. However if i did do it again then i would do things differently. I was so scared i barely spoke lol must have come across a bit rude but it wasnt like that at all. And i wish i'd shown more excitement x

My Mum told me she wanted to hug your OH, he just looked so in love and happy.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->