Ask a teen who was on one born every minute!

no questions from me, but wanted say massive congratulations xxx

im watching now! You and your OH make a cute couple (youve not had ur baby yet on the show lol!)

omg that other girl is ridiculous :shock:

eta - you did so well, callum is gorgeous and your OH is so sweet, hope when you have #2 your labour is a bit more smooth and he can see baby being born. Lovely family :)

Aww I watched it thought you were honesty brilliant :).
Who was all in the room with you when you were in labour? Apart from Ralph and midwife abd you mum?

Congrats hub your a credit to yourself :).xx

Aww wow!

You did soo well, that other woman was a loon LOL...your LO is gorgeous and i cried like a baby when your OH saw Callum for the first time, what a lovely moment :cloud9:

What a lovely thing to have to keep and watch back, id love that :)

You done fab hun, it's a great thing to look back on.. I would love to do it xx

:flower: No questions but I loved your episode - you were the total opposite to the other girl - calm and relaxed! Callum is adorable too :flower:

Firstly congratulations on a lovely, healthy boy.
You took it all so much better then alot of others on there :)

Secondly (and this realy is just ment in fun) im not sure if I heard right as I was watching it a day or so later and cooking at the time but can you tell your BF please that cesarians where not named after ceaser :)
There where preforming them long before he was born but the mother was never actualy ment to survive the operation and the first recorded surviver wasnt till well over a thousand years after ceaser died and his mother lived till old age (tell him you know more about history then him) :)

My heart melted when the nurse asked your bf if she could get him anything and he replied a hug... awwww so cute.

Well done and congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->