Asks to go to bed *FAO Kay pg.2

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Anyone else's toddler does that?!! Or I've got a weird child? Josh has been asking a few times here and there, but now he ask pretty much every time he's tired. I'm not complaining, I think it's so sweet, but I never heard of a child doing this?!

Is it 'cause he's not well or something?

*jealous* I'm pretty sure my son is still stomping around in his room.

If it goes past 8pm Dec will ask to go to bed but thats it. you lucky lady xx

not my son , but he never argues about it, he loves to goto bed at the end of the day :)
hope he keeps it up for you :)

wow lucky, i'm sure hes fine he must just know when hes tired

Hunter will ask and indicate when he's tired. He'll grab his blanket and get on the bed and say "night night" when he's ready for bed.

Just yesterday for the first time! Took his dad by the hand, walked to the bed and pointed at it, showing that he wants to get in. Hope he keeps it up!

My friend's little girl does that too... so sweet! If Sam's tired and I ask him if he wants to go to bed he sometimes says yes but he's never actually asked to go to bed before :lol: x

Hannah never asks to go to bed :rofl: Though I can ask her if she's ready for night nights and she'll come over to me to pick her up and take her to bed

Bless him! I wouldnt complain. Hes getting in a good routine, and knows when hes sleepy and ready for bed. Just try and keep it to a regular time. xxx

my 3 year old started this a while ago, about 18mths/2 yrs and she still does it now. she loves going to bed!!

Jasmine doesnt really ask to go to bed yet... (duuuuhhhh LOL) but after bath etc, if I let her play on the floor in the living room she will eventually come over for her bottle when she is ready. She basically only gets a bottle in the morning and one at night for bed, so I assume she is associating the bottle with going to sleep.

Your lucky, josh sounds like a little smart guy! That is great that he will ask to go to bed.

My daughter started doing this around her fist birthday,she would show me her 'sign' for going to bed,and sh still does,especially for day naps.

I think ella and Josh are secretly twins! On facebook ella does the same things as josh on alot of things lmao!

Yep Ella does this , she rubs her eyes and points to the stairs and ill say do you want to go to bed? ANd she says 'yes'! And runs up the stairs! Incredibly cute !

I think ella and Josh are secretly twins! On facebook ella does the same things as josh on alot of things lmao!

Yep Ella does this , she rubs her eyes and points to the stairs and ill say do you want to go to bed? ANd she says 'yes'! And runs up the stairs! Incredibly cute !

Something you aren't telling me, Kay? :grr: :rofl: They do have the same eyes, hair, curls... lmao !! xx They could pass for twins!

Hope you don't mind me posting (I'll remove if you mind)

The twins :lol: :cloud9:
https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs185.snc1/6168_108405916145_630246145_2716478_2710139_n.jpghttps://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs151.snc1/5612_215432960149_887620149_7745889_4250421_n.jpg

Amelia goes to bed at 8.20 usually but if it goes past then or she is tired before then she asks for her milk, gives me and OH a kiss, goes into her room, climbs into bed, pulls covers up and goes she sleep! Been doing it for about 6 months (she just turned 2) I think its soo cute! Bless. Its good to know they know tiredness means bed! x

:shock:

My good god they do look alike!!! And were born not far apart from each other lmao!!!!!

Course i dont mind you posting the pic :)

I would think there twins if id seen them together , although not identical they deff have the same sort of features!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->