asprin?? TTC after 2 losses..

Felix26

Trying for our 1st baby!!
Reaction score
Please could you ladies advise on vitamins/baby asprin (what is this?) to help maintain a pregnancy for my forever baby!!
I don't seem to have a problem getting pregnant, just holding on to it :-(
I have a doctors appoinment on the 17th, to discuss baby asprin etc, I've heard so many ladies talk about it, but not sure why "baby" asprin spacificly and not normal asprins???
Thanks for reading and replying xx

Baby aspirin is 75mg rather than a full does (full dose must never b taken in preg!) I admit to trying baby aspirin after my first loss having read a number of interesting articles. I now have a healthy 18mongh old. However evidence IS contradictory n if u r in the uk few GPs recommend it until full tests r taken. I have decided this time not to take it if/when I get preg as there was obv no way to prove it was that that helped but should I have another mc I would def take it again. It is v personal choice but do seek medical opinion xx

Thank you, I plan to ask the gp first. I need to feel like I'm doing something to help give me the best possible pregnancy, I don't think I could go through another loss xx

I can understand that Hun, as I say I chose to take it despite the gp dismissing the idea! Have a good read up on it though so u can b more confident when speaking to gp xx

child asprin 80 mg is the one to use and its good for your heart as well..

with many losses i was told to use this...my son is here with that and progesterone..

if you have a clotting disorder it helps make you not clot and alot of times this is the reason for m/c..

if ur doc says its to take i wouldnt worry

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"