*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Froggy we also joined a mommy & baby group and looking to join another one also! It's such fun!

Froggy simply adorable! Glad to hear it was a success!

Fern it’s such a roller coaster isn’t it? You sound like you’re handling it all like a star. Sorry to hear about your mother. No we aren’t going to oarent the same as our patents and that’s probably a really really good thing.

Hi ladies!!

Happy birthday to all those little guys! Can’t believe all the miracle babies are over a year. It’s amazing how fast it goes when you’re not going through treatment cycles.
Congrats fern and Ellie on your BFP! Wow two new babies coming up!

Froggy you got yourself a handsome little man! How cute! And your party looks awesome!

My twins are doing quite well. They are both crawling all over the house. Delayed walkers but of course to be expected for them. They babble a lot but also do say a few words. It’s so adorable!
My big news is that I decided to go to nursing school! I started my prerequisites last week and I’ll be in school for the next 3-4 years. My dream is to work in the NICU and take care of preemies like Alisa and joe. There are no FET’s in our future at the moment, but we’ll see what happens in the future!

Rebecca all the best with school. I would think NICU nurses will be in hot demand as IVF’s continue to become common practice with fertility issues and parents choosing to have kids later in life. And you’ll have your choice of round the clock shifts to choose from.
Well on Tuesday we’re off to Florida. We’re staying with a friend in Tampa Bay and going to Disney World for 3 days. It’s going to be much easier than our Oct trip to Mexico as the girls are fully mobile now and walking confidently. We’re staying 5 min from the parks and looking forward to a bit of pool time too. It was nice to get back to work but I’m ready for a vacation already :haha:
I hope everyone is doing well. It’s been -25 with added wind chill here so we’re ready for some warmth & sun!

Hi all. Oh no just to set things straight that bfp lasted for 4 days and ended in a cp. And made me realise that however much I wanted a sibling for G a year ago, I very much do not want a baby again. Things just changed soooooo much. If God chooses it; so be it but we are NOT planning. So we have decided that unless we win the lotto we are one and done lol. I don't think I'll have a hysterectomy until next year (medical aid fund issues) but until then, welp we barely have sex as it is and obv I'm infertile so there's that. I am really VERY VERY happy with baby G! And am saving up for the metabolic diet. I think that's the best thing ever. Plus selfishly having my boobs done and a tummy tuck.... lol I only ever said it on here ;) no money for that luxury!

Ok froggy now on to your party!! How crazy that our boys have their birthdays on the same day but such opposite seasons. Your deco looks amazing!
We did adventures (a world awaits) and he had such a blast. He had his morning and noon nap right through the festivities and when he was awake; smiled throughout. I'll try to post pics now!

Waahhh dont know if any got through ! Posted so many holiday and party pics!
And then bnb blanked it all out?

Hi ladies!! Wow, so much news!!

Ellie - congrats on your little miracle. So amazing that you didn't have to do treatments.

I love all the birthday pics. I'll try to share one of mine soon.

Rebecca - best of luck in school. I'm sure you will do great and it will be rewarding for you.

We are doing great. Oliver started walking on their birthday (Jan 9th) so they are both cruising around the house. Claire learned how to open doors so I have to keep my office door locked now so I don't get a giggling toddlers bursting in on a conference call. They have mouths full of teeth. Maybe 7+ a piece. It's getting warmer in Florida so we have been getting in the pool a lot and they LOVE it.
My sister-in-law still lives with us, but working full time swing shifts. When she is home during the day she tag-teams baby care with DH. I don't know how DH does it. He takes care of them all day and is an amazing father. I'm in awe because there is no way I could do 50% of the job he does. Other than that, work is keeping me busy and I have been travelling at least once a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->