*Assisted conception ladies due Jan/Feb/March 2017*

Fern81

Reaction score
Calling all lovely ladies who went through the hard journey of assisted conception! Feel free to join this thread so that we can all compare symptoms, chat about pregnancy and non-pregnancy related issues, even complain a bit about our husbands/partners if we need! :winkwink:

I'm Fern, I've been struggling with ttc for many years due to severe endometriosis. We finally got our very first BFP on Friday 27 May; we were very fortunate to be successful with our first round of IVF. It's still early days and we are waiting to see if there's a heartbeat before we tell most of our friends and family (our close family members and best friends already know). However, I've chosen to embrace this pregnancy for as long as it lasts and if all goes well, my due date is 3 Feb 2017.

Hope to see many others join! :flower:

Members' Due Dates:

*Froggyfrog: 25 January 2017 :blue:
Gage Matthew born 24 January 2017

*Myshelsong: :angel: Sleep well little Blue <3

*Fern81: 03 February 2017 :blue:
Baby G born 24 January 2017

*Pinkie3: 05 February 2017 :yellow:
Baby boy born 1 February 2017

*Rq120: 05 February 2017 :blue: :pink:
Oliver and Claire born 9 January 2017

*Praying4no1: 06 February 2017 :pink:

*Rebecca822: 10 February 2017 :blue: :pink: Joe and Alisa born 7 December 2016

*2Have4kids: 16 February 2017 :pink: :pink:
Teagan Cora and Piper Brenna born 11 January 2017

*Beemeck: 23 February 2017 :yellow:
Rani born 2 March 2017

*Crazydoglady: February 2017 :yellow:

*Nimbec: 15 March 2017 :blue:
Hugo born 23 February 2017

*Elliecain: 17 March 2017 :blue:
Finlo Henry born 16 February 2017

*ES89: 25 March 2017 :yellow:
Arya Kimberly born April 2017

Fern Congratulations! So excited for you.

My quick story, we have been LTTTC for 5 years, npnt for a few years before that. We were classified and unexplained for 4.5 years until the last Dr confirmed hubby had bad fragmentation issues as well as low number, motility and high normal forms. After 6 IUIs we moved to IVF in May and crazy enough we got out first BFP ever May 23. I am completely freaking out. Have told no one but my cousin, who has been on our side the whole time.

We are also waiting to tell parents and others until after we see a heartbeat. Part of me wants to wait until we are at least four months before we start talking, but I know that won't work. Especially in the summer and swimming with family, but I a terrified the more that know will end up jinxing this. I know crazy, but I have never been pregnant so I am just praying that we don't lose this miracle.

Hello! I'm here! We were ttc for 6 years, after two years went to see an RE. After dhs SA I think they kind of gave up on testing me thinking they find our issue. His count was 1 million. He had varricocelle repair, and was retested 3 months later only to find out that didn't work. Then he was put on cloud for 6 months, and that didn't work at all either. She went on to recommend we do iuis. Our first was umedicated. Went in for day 21 test and I didn't even ovulate. Should have been a clue, but I didn't know any better! Next two I was on femara, and both bfns. We took a year off from assisted conception, and tried at home. Then we met our lovely new dr. She immediately diagnosed me with PCOS, and figured out that my thyroid was off. I was very upset that we had spent so much money at our last dr, and nobody caught those two things. Meanwhile dhs count has now lowered to 100,000. Our first if with icsi ended in a freeze all because I was borderline ohss. So we had an FET in march that ended in BFN. We decided to stim again for a fresh cycle but this time not go as long to keep ohss at bay. PCOS woman are at higher risk for ohss. We did our fresh transfer on may 9th, I got my for sure, first ever bfp on may 16th, and confirmed by beta on may 19th, and 2nd one on may 24th! We had so many people know what we were going through and rooting us on because we were very open about it all. I have already told a lot of people. I figured I want to celebrate the fact I am pregnant right now, and if something happens I know I'll have a lot of support. Super long post. Sorry

Checking in! Good to see you lovely ladies here &#55357;&#56832;

Hi everyone! So awesome to be going through this with you all.
Have you downloaded any pregnancy apps? I went crazy and got 4 lol.
Also started with a pregnancy-specific easy workout today. I've pretty much only been walking and definitely don't want to get overweight or totally unfit. Any exercise tips? Xx

By the way check out this thread. A lady on another thread that I'm following, posted the link. I laughed so hard last night I had tears in my eyes; and am only halfway through all the posts. Can't wait till we have some stories to post on there!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/labour-birth/696911-funny-embarrasing-labour-stories-newpost.html

Hi
Can I join in ? As currently I am on IVF stims and at end of this month will have hubby M TESE n egg retrieval. I know I am not pregnant yet its still loads of steps to cross but i would love to see you all who got BFP after hard journey.
Congratulations to all of you and may you all have healthy and safe pregnancies.

Hi everyone I am jumping right in here. We've been ttc for 5 years. We tried IVF in September but cycle was cancelled due to no mature eggs retrieved. Well we gave it another try in May and today 14dpt I got my very first BFP. I was so shocked and did 3 tests in total. I know it is still really early but I can't help but be excited. My first BFP in 5 years ttc.

My story. We have only been TTC for 15 months, however it has been a trying 15 months! I have endometriosis and even though I only have stage 1-2, I'm one of those who has severe pain despite the staging. I was off birth control for a year before TTC and by the time we started TTC I was already having pain that required pain medication. My OB said to try naturally for 6 months and then she would refer me to a RE. First appt with RE was in Oct 2015 and by then I was experiencing pain at least 12 days out of the month with 1-2 days being very severe requiring massive amounts of pain meds (8+ Vicodin a day) and all-day heating pad and bed rest. The RE immediately scheduled me for a lap to improve my symptoms. I had symptom relief for 2-3 months after the surgery until reoccurrence. During these months Hubby and I tried 1 natural cycle, 1 timed intercourse cycle w/ femara, and 1 IUI w/ femara and injectables. By month 3 pain, was returning and was severe again. RE said we could try another IUI w/ a 10% chance or move onto IVF. He said w/ fresh cycle and FET his success rates were 80%. Since I couldn't stand to try another IUI cycle due to the pain, Hubby and I moved to IVF. Our IVF cycle didn't quite goes as planned (only retrieved 3 eggs with 10 follies), but we were very blessed that they all grew to 5 day blasts. We transferred 2 blasts on May 20th and we received a BFP with our first IVF on May 25th! Betas are strong and we are (im)patiently waiting our first US on June 27th.
EDD is Feb 5th. This will be our first child.

I love forward to sharing my journey with you lovely ladies.

Hi ladies!

Can't believe I'm joining here too!

We've been TTC about 2 years now. Since we have a healthy child I knew something was wrong after a year and me not being pregnant. We got ourselves checked out and it turns out that DH has severe MF.
We did an iui which was a waste of time and then in September/October we did IVF/ICSI.
I got pregnant but lost the baby at 9 weeks :(
We switched doctors around January time and we did an FET and transferred 2 great embryos.
I got my first bfp 6dp5dt. Today is 8dp5dy and tomorrow will be my first beta!
Can't wait to spend the next 8-9 months with you lovely ladies!

Everyone is so welcome! So happy to have you all here. I just know we are going to become great friends during the next 8-9 months and beyond :).

Tulip- and I love the attitude that you are joining already. I hope your bfp is just around the corner.

I only have experience with endometriosis. ... but wow we have all been through many tough months/years. Reading through everyone's stories I just want to say a hard-won congratulations to everyone!!

Anyone getting girl/boy vibes yet? Well, except for you froggy &#9825;!

Fern- I'm getting twin vibes! I'll be so disappointed if it's a singleton :(

Suggestion- can you update the first page with everyone's EDD?

Yes I can! Everyone kindly send me your edd and I will put it on the front page x

Office called and my second beta was 971 and we scheduled my ultrasound for 6/16!! I thought I was going to have to wait until 6/27 so I'm happy that it is going to be earlier than that.

My EDD is February 6th. I go in for first beta on Monday and I can't wait.

I'm so glad you don't have to wait for the 27th rq!! The wait for the ultrasound is imo worse than waiting for beta! I'm going crazy waiting for next Wednesday when I can see this little guy!

Praying, I think we might have been in a thread together. I'm not sure. Maybe someone with a name close to yours.

Praying, I think we might have been in a thread together. I'm not sure. Maybe someone with a name close to yours.

I've been knocking around these boards for a while so it may be me:). This IVF cycle I actually stayed away from the boards to try and keep myself sane and as calm as possible. My posts today are actually my first since my cancelled IVF cycle in September.

I am so excited to have you ladies here and get to know everyone a bot better as we get fat (in my case fatter :)) together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->