Assisted Conception to BFP

raelynn

Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Anyone else gone through assisted conception (IUI, IVF, donor, etc.) and want to group up through our pregnancies? It would be great to talk with some other ladies who have gone through the same journey to get here.

I'm very newly pregnant and due June 17th with our second child!

Hi raelynn, congrats! I knew you from the IUI group. I became a slacker though. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I got pregnant with twins from iui with clomid. But I'm near the end of my pregnancy and have a planned c-section on oct. 29th. I know what an emotional roller coaster ttcing can be. Good luck with your pregnancy!

Hi butterfly! How are things going for you?

Babyhopes - Good luck with your C-section. I had a C-section last pregnancy and most likely this one as well. The last one went well and I had a quick recovery.

I have major morning sickness - been nauseous most of the last two weeks. Today was better so I'm hoping that is a good sign!

Raelynn doing well, thanks! Had a couple of scares but things seem to be going well. Sorry you aren't feeling well. I have been nauseous as well but I think it could be worse. Smells are the worst for me and some food textures.
I became pregnant after 3rd IUI with injections and now have twins! Looks like you were third time lucky also!

Babyhopes good luck! I would think I would be having a c section for twins also. You will be 37 weeks by October 29?

Yep third round worked for us too although our first cycle we never actually got to IUI since it was cancelled because they missed my ovulation. Congrats on twins! That is exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->