AT LAST... 23 weeks and I have movements

Fossey

Mummy to Larissa
Reaction score
I was thinking the day would never come when I felt my baby, I was getting quite disheartened to be honest that I had gone past the 22 week mark and still nothing. Then Saturday morning at around 5am I was lying in bed trying to get back to sleep and I felt the infamous bubbles in my belly, I thought at first wind? Then lay there and it happened again. Went back to sleep got up went to the loo got back in bed, lay there and felt it again. Then again that evening again the next morning and again this morning and have to admit to havinga cheeky smile when I felt it this morning as thought can't be wind over three days lol. Woooo that is it right? Its gotta be :happydance:

Ahhh, how lovely, i didnt start feeling LO till last week and im a week behind u! It's a lovely feeling isnt it?! x

Sounds like bubs making it known they are there to me, gz hunn its such a nice feeling when it does happen. :hugs::hugs:

congratulations hun, you will be amazed at how quickly it turns from cute bubbles to fairly strong kicks! xxx

AHHH im so pleased!!! Once you know the feeling you will feel it more and more, im so pleased babe :D It happens at different times for everyone, im so chuffed for you :D
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay! Congratulations! :)
I'm 3 weeks behind you and haven't felt anything yet - feeling disheartened :(
Can't wait till I'm feeling some movement too...

i'm so happy for you hun what a fantastic feeling! i cant wait for the day.

awww that's brilliant fossey congratulations, lovely isn't it. xxx

congrats sweetie...the first movement is really special

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"