at my wits end :(

use this to your advantage too, make him see the trouble he is causing.. also explain to him what the social services are and what they can do. that might also frighten hima bit.

I have no advice Hun just wanted to give you a massive :hug:

Am sure they are only going to try and help, they will see that its outside influence and not you.
Hugs

well i havent updated on his behaviour for a day or so , so here goes, hes been ..........lovely
not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but lots better. hes met me and his dad from school every night although im in work the rest of week so the test will be if he meets ross

hes been in bed by 9 30 and asleep by 10pm every night and suprise suprise he hasnt been in any trouble at school maybe because hes not tired or grumpy- have had a bit of answering back but totally expected from a 12 yr old i dont expect perfection ,shame the problem lies with ross now hes saying why should we give him special treatment of picking him up from school when we dont have to do it for the others :argh: maybe one day he will see the benefit of the effort

still waiting for social services to contact me to come and speak about him, hes dreading it because he knows its because of his behaviour. a trying not to worry about it because i know the issue isnt child protection more his behaviour and what they can do to help.....i hope

so all in all a positive start to the week oh and the reward charts are working well tbh im trying to make sure they get the 'prize' this week to show em what they can get if that makes sense

sorry for the waffle haha

I'm glad things are going well so far Hon :hugs: You sound much more relaxed :D

Lets hope that SS lay down the law to him and that his behaviour continues to improve ... keep us posted :hugs::hugs:

well things still seem to be going ok hes not run off at all this week from school and still on track for a reward night .dreading the day i let him play out again though hope he doest go straight back to them

All sounds better, he might not run back to them, may have copped on!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->