At my wits end :(

Oh my! I just came across this thread. Minties I'm sending all my happy thoughts to you and Thomas right now. I'm really hoping everything is ok. :hugs::hugs:

(For everyone following this thread, there's nothing new on her fb either since yesterday).

Hello this is Thomas's dad Mat. Just to let you know that he is ok but beng kept in for observation and Michelle is there with him also. She sends her thank yous and appreciation. I have been at the hospital all morning but sadly have to go to work now as its a recent job and I have no holidays owing.

No idea what happened but possibly some sort of allergic reaction or tummy bug, they dont know but he seems fine and normal now. Michelle says its against the rules to have someone else use your account on here but I dont have time to make a seperate one so I hope this is ok and she doesnt get banned.

Cheers!

Also he was very dehydrated and his soft spot was sunken in. And spewing. If anyone knows what that could be please say so as the doctor is useless and shrugs it off as normal.

hey mat, thanks for letting us all know.

the sunken spot is from dehydration, the dehydration is from vomiting so yes, normal giving the circumstances.

sounds almost like food poison, a severe allergic reaction or intolerance. glad everything is well enough. hugs to the lil guy.

Hi Mat, thankyou for updating us, i hope the admins will make an exception in this case with regards to account usage, as we have all been very very worried!

Im glad to hear Thomas is doing better. is there anything hes eaten recently hes never had before or something hes had in a bigger amount?

I hope both Michelle and Thomas come home soon. love and thoughts for all you x

Thanks for the update, glad he's safe and on the mend in hospital. Poor little man.

Sending love and prayers xx

Glad to hear he's ok! Hope he feels better soon :hugs:

So glad he is doing ok, hope you figure out what the problem is.

We are home, and of course my first instinct is to go on BnB, as you do when you are addicted to forums! He seems fine. No changes in diet and apart from breastmilk, all he had eaten was some pumpkin in the morning (which he started having at 5 months). That was many many hours before he went to bed.

I tell you, I have never been so frightened in my life. I don't know if I will ever be able to hear him crying like that again and not pass out! It was horrible.

He didn't get much sleep in the hospital so I am going to have a nice nap with him - well he will be in his cot and I will be in my bed next to him. We are both pooped.

Huge :hugs: mama. What a terrible fright, I can only imagine. So glad you're both home and he's doing better. Praying he'll be fine from here on out. x

So glad he's ok Michelle. Sounds like he had a bad tummy bug, perhaps he ate something off the floor that didn't agree with him (Clara eats stuff off the floor all the time, no matter now often I sweep she still finds stuff lol). Get some rest and hopefully Thomas will be back to his usual self in a day or so.

Hope you're ok. How frightening. I've got the same sleeping thing going on with my baby at the minute. I will watch him very closely after reading this.

Aww hon pleased you home safe and well
Huge big cuddles from Nimnoo and me

Shout if there is anything we can do for you from down here

You can send Nim up to nurse Thomas back to good health. I can't promise you that I will send her back though...

Glad to hear he is on the mend,I came straight on here this morning to look for an update.Sounds like a scary experience,hope you are ok too :hugs:

Glad you're back home and that Thomas is better :hugs:

glad your both home and he is ok!!! must have been so bloody frightening!!! :hug:

So glad to hear you are both OK! What a worry, I'm not looking forward to Louie's first tummy bug :( xxx

What a fright for you and your OH! Glad he seems better. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->