At only 2DPO and ALREADY anxious

LLbean

Reaction score
This is insane, I know it probably didn't happen as hubby had the SA results all messed up and his appointment with the Urologist is not til June but man I swear I am like "hurry up!" now LOL

Anyone else this anxious already?

I'm only 1 dpo & feel that this will be a long 2ww!..

LOL I know Lexus...crazy huh?
Macwooly any news on you yet? 3 more days right?

Exactly LLBean, we must stay sane! :haha:

I'm in a similar boat to you as OH & me will be having a follow up appt with the fertility docs at the end of June to discuss test results etc. OH has to do a sperm test early June & he's not looking forward to it!:wacko::haha:

Fx we will both be pregnant by June!:baby:

Hope it flys in for u Hun,feel like I have been waiting too for ages,started the b6 six weeks ago and am on cd19 and still no o ,:growlmad:time can never go fast enuv,:hugs::hugs:

LLBean - Yeap Thursday is the appointment day and hopefully bloods to see if we can work out what my cycle may be doing :thumbup:

LLBean - Yeap Thursday is the appointment day and hopefully bloods to see if we can work out what my cycle may be doing :thumbup:

Will be thinking of you ,am sure u are so glad it's finally here,u have been waiting so long Hun,hope it all works out for you .:hugs::hugs:

Desperado...my O was so behind this cycle too! I thought I had missed it!

Am beginning to feel like that too,have been warm the last few days and had o pains for three or four days ,just hope this cbfm hasn't missed it ,just got my second high today but already feel like it's all over for me this month.:hugs:

Am beginning to feel like that too,have been warm the last few days and had o pains for three or four days ,just hope this cbfm hasn't missed it ,just got my second high today but already feel like it's all over for me this month.:hugs:

hope you have BDed just in case anyway :winkwink:

hope you have BDed just in case anyway :winkwink:

Yes have bd the last four days and hope to continue till my peaks and highs are over ,hope dh can keep up :haha::haha:

wow what is up with me? I ate like nobody's business today...YIKES! No particular reason really, just kept eating...anxious perhaps? Good grief!

Yes, I was the same way! It's so difficult to try to be patient. Two weeks never seemed like so long of a wait before! I've already tested myself about 5 times, but it was negative each time, of course. I'm finally down to 3 days, and I'm so worried...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->