at risk of swine flu

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
hiya,
now iv moved home back to my mums my sisters here, But shes just got in from school/gymnastics and everything today and a whole bunch of her friends have swine flu, :nope:
One girl in her registration class who shes good friends with has just been diagnosed and 2 girls from her gymnastics were 'pure white' on monday and not feeling well today, a lot of the gym girls go to the school a few villages up and that school has in the last 2 days sent home loads of kids.

Im worried now, so is my mum. We've told her to make sure she keeps her hands clean and wash her hands before she touches anything or does anything in the kitchen or round the house. Shes not to come in my room or make me food or anything. Bit scared now... :cry:

Haha aww i bet she feels like a little lepah (sp) not being allowed anywhere near you, bless her. But you can never be too careful x

my boyfriend had swine flu fortunatley i didnt catch it :) but best to be on the safe side... they can still treat you if you start to feel poorly when your pregnant anyhow and a girl i know who is pregnant got treated for it now long back n her and baby are fine :) all the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->