At what age will you stop trying?

So how you feeling and hows the TTC going? sorry ive been stuck over in other thread everyone testing today for their AF's and a few got their BFP's already, im still waiting for the dreaded af x

Sorry i didnt reply, i went a wandering lol. TTC is ok generally, tend to be a bit up and down with it at times (no pun intended lol). My cycle this month seems to be a bit weird prob cos i had a chemical last month. My temps are not reflecting what my body is doin so i think ive just got to wait this cycle out until AF comes and then start again.

I saw ur AF came, big hugs to ya and hope this next one is ur one xxxx

Thanks :hugs: decided im going to buy a CBFM this month and try that, bit expensive but hopefully worth it x sorry for asking but whats a chemical im new to all this and learning everyday x

A chemical is a very very early miscarriage..it tends to happen before week 6 so i beleive, before a heartbeat develops. I had faint positives but they didnt get any darker really, and then a few days later i got a negative. AF turned up a day or two after that. It was the first BFP ive ever had so i was elated lol, came down with a massive bump a few days later

Ohhhh sweetie i bet that hurt one minute sooo excited then it be taken away just like that? im sorry & wish you all the luck in world that you get a :bfp: very soon :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

I am new here, been lurking around a bit hehe but just wanted to say, Dont give Up!. I am 46 years old, 3 grown children and just became a first time grandma on Aug.5th:happydance: and this is my story.

I have been perimenopause for a few years now which was fine with me because DH had a vasectomy after our third child was born some 21 years ago although we did regret rushing into it the way we did. Being perimenopause , my cycles have been a bit off at times then go back to normal so I didnt really think much of it when I missed AF in July. (was due July 10)

I started to notice a few odd things like really sore bbs and I got really sick as well but still didnt pay much attention just chalked it up to the flu. Well around Aug. 2 I start to get a little spotting, very light and thought AF was finally showing but alas, no, lasted less then a day and so light hardly noticable. Then along comes my first grandson and he was born very sick (almost no platlets to speak of) so he had to stay in NICU fow 10 days and I was so caught up in everything that was going on, didnt think anymore about myself.

Well after 2nd month of missing AF and 2 more bouts with nausa and throwing up and tummy problems and countinuing and might I say, very painful bbs I started thinking something isnt right here, so i bought one of those cheap storebrand tests and took it and it came back + !! OMG I was totally floored. After looking at about a hundred more times lol i still didnt believe it, couldnt believe it not after all this time so I went and did another the next day and + again! this was only a few days ago and I still cant believe it. I have an appt next week with ob so we will see but as of today, no AF and is looking like it is so.

Long story short, at 46, a grandma ,perimenopause and a failed vasectomy that we didnt know about, all though I have suspected a few times over the yrs ( and NO, i have never in 27 years ever stepped out on hubby! he is the one and only : ) we are once again truly blessed with a little miracle form god so dont ever loose hope :flower:

What a lovely story...and congratulations :) What a precious miracle. I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months. I have older children and was lucky to conceive my two toddlers in my late thirties. Am trying for another but after one m/c, nothing seems to be happening. Your story will fill us all with some much needed hope. xxx Thankyou. xxx

NOW !!!, i have had enough of getting things i never normally get and then i go to bed coz in knackered and with cramping and get up to still wet cm but with a brown tinge .!
I've had enough i really have perhaps they are right 43 is too old :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NO!!! dont say that! - How do you know its not implantation? Its usually brown tinged cm!!! Take a test, then you will know for sure. x

coz im 12dpo today i thought it was too late thats the only reason so i thought that i would sit tight for another 6/7 days and then test as the test will be a lot stronger by then and OH is away for four days next friday so that will take my mind of it as im having a girly few days with a friend and looking forward to it tbh so we will see but i will let you know . Thank you

oh fingers crossed for you. I am 43 and my younger two are 4years and 2years. I know I don't want any more chidren as we have 4, and I just feel that is great. Although I do sometimes look ay baby bits in shops and think Maybe!
My friend married at 47 and had twins a year later much to her and hubby's surprise and delight

i dont know am just going to wait for a few more days 7 maybe and see what happens in between now and then thank you i love hearing success stories of my age group thank you
:flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->