att all june mummies.......

lisac25

mum to 2 beautiful girls♥
Reaction score
pointless thread i know, but did u all realise in just over a week we can all start saying my baby is due next month!!!!!! wooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!:happydance:

haha i been thinking that too :D hehe lol
wooo :happydance::happydance::happydance:

xxxxxxxxx:hug:xxxxxxxxxxx

It's mad isn't it? I said this to my DP last night :happydance:

good isnt it but a bit scary aswell haha

Yes it is a bit scary, doesn't seem that long ago we were all in first tri and couldn't wait to get to 2nd!! Now look what comes next - babies!! So looking forward to it this time meeting baby compared to with myfirst.

I am also looking forward to my feet being the same size they were prior to pregnancy, no more of somebody thinking my bladder is a football, OH taking baby and I can sleep for at least 6 hours without needing the loo! What are you looking forward to?

no more rib pain haha
i cant wait to see my little girls face when she meets her baby sister for the first time, she is soooooooo looking forward to it, she talks to her and gives her a kiss everyday. she even remembers to kiss her baby sis goodbye when she goes into school everyday but mummy has to call her back for hers lol

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

I was just thinking that the other day!!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait, but at the same time, I don't want it to come too soon, cuz I'm enjoying this part of life.

WHOOOT WHHHOOOOT!!!!

I know it will feel much closer when I can say "next month" even though he has a very good chance at being born in may... *wishful thinking*... just want to get to 38 wks! :)

I a hadn't though about it like that. Thanks, that cheered my afternnon up! :cloud9:

YAY!!! Im so excited!!!

Im looking forward to holding my little boy, sleeping throughout the night without peeing, and one body less pain!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Finally but next month sounds a bit scary now lol .......

Yes & no peeing at night sounds fab :)

Whee, I hadn't thought about that! Though knowing my luck I'll be a July mummy :D It really is getting soo close now, not sure whether to be excited or scared!

no more rib pain haha
i cant wait to see my little girls face when she meets her baby sister for the first time, she is soooooooo looking forward to it, she talks to her and gives her a kiss everyday. she even remembers to kiss her baby sis goodbye when she goes into school everyday but mummy has to call her back for hers lol

My little girl is just the same with my Bump,she was upset at first because she wanted a sister but now is sooo excited!!! Yay roll on June!x

YAY!!! Im so excited!!!

Im looking forward to holding my little boy, sleeping throughout the night without peeing, and one body less pain!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I second that peeing issue... I wake in the morning and it is so intense... I am rolled out of bed and drag my poor bones to the toilet.. really... all I think was "I was so comfortable!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->