***attention all fellow cornish ladies***

pink_bow

Mummy
Reaction score
Hello :flower:
Is there anyone in Cornwall that fancies a meet?
I've been living here for a week now and I know noone, am starting to feel a bit lonely LOL.

xx

Ok I made this thread back in August and we still haven't arranged a meet yet so come on we need to get something sorted!

So we need to find somewhere central:
Truro? Somewhere like that?

Could go to a zoo or even just meet for a coffee. Let me know if you're interested :thumbup::flower:

Whereabouts you live in Cornwall hun? x

Yay I need to make some friends! :haha:
Can you suggest anywhere? xx

I guess it depends on how many people are up for it and where everyone is in Cornwall, we'd need somewhere everyone could get to.. i'll have a think :) x

Looe is about an hour away from me so a bit far. Im at the other end of Cornwall, Redruth area, though not in Redruth
x

I'll be up for this too :D I guess somewhere in central Cornwall would be best?

I don't know cornwall very well so I'll let one of you lovely ladies decide on a place LOL x

Truro's good location wise I think as it's pretty assessable to get to and central.

I would be up for this! I live about half an hour away from Truro in Par

I think Truro's ok for me, will have to see how to get there LOL.
What date are we going for? x

I work every weekend until 2pm lol

Although i think i will be too scared as i get nervous meeting new people incase they think i'm a total tit lol

Ooooh, me! I'm moving to Callington on monday (23rd august) (400 mile move; Eeeeek!), and will know no-one, so a meet would be lovely for us!

Aw meow dont be nervous. Im the shyest person ever :) It'll be nice!
Hi T Bex. Wow that is a big move! I moved down here about 4/5 yrs ago from East Sussex and it was a real culture shock to me but its a gorgeous place to live :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->