Attention all ladies using comdoms.

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
After our convo on the price of Durex, boots are doing 2 for £10.
OH got dirty looks for buying 24 :rofl:

lol

I'd rather get them free from the family planning clinic :blush:

Bummer, just bought a load literally last night. Mind you, always good to know if there are any bargains out there, especially in that department. Thought I would try some of these new ribbed ones, which TBH I'm quite looking forward to trying. :laugh2:

Pleasuremax are fun:blush: they are ribbed and dotted.

Pleasuremax are fun:blush: they are ribbed and dotted.

True :blush:

They were on BOGOF in Tesco the other month actually, worth keeping an eye out on the supermarket offers!... only ones we can use coz OH is a bit... *ahem* large :blush:

My DH thinks I'm too gullible and that they won't be fun. Well we won't know until we try them and anyway, it's tough 'cos I'm not taking the pill anymore. Honestly, for over 7 yrs I was taking the BCP and he's right put out that he's gonna be inconvenienced for just over a month!

Lol my OH is like that, iv been on bc for the past 5 years and as a protest that he wont let us ttc im not taking them anymore and hes anoyed that hes got to buy them and use them.On the plus side less mess to clean up.

I can't use latex, neither can the oh. So brook it is for freebies haha! x

Durex do a latex free version ya know
https://www.durexworld.com/en-GB/Products/Condoms/Pages/AvantiUltima.aspx

Lozzy21 you're like the mother of all information! It does make me chuckle the stuff you know, which is nearly always followed by a link - very useful =D>

Iv got a Masters in Google and Wikipedia lol and i like to have a nosy at the different tipes so i can see what ones are gonna be fun hehehehe OOOOOOOO that reminds my my pina colada lube is coming tomorrow(tim) Oh thinks hes getting fun with it but im just going to eat it!

We usually get all the condoms we need for free at the clinic.

ha, thanks Lozzy always good to know when the offers are on! I still have enough to keep me going for a while!

Oh still it make me so excited that we dont have to use them in 5 months 2 weeks and 6 days - woo!! haha! xx

24 boxes?! OMG! That would last my husband and me about 35 years! :D

I have just found this:
https://www.freedoms-shop.nhs.uk/condoms-durex-c-1_2.html

I don't know if that works out cheaper than the ones in boots? You can also get them free from some FPCs.

TBH online shops are much cheaper. britishcondoms.com are very good and discrete delivery :D

24 boxes?! OMG! That would last my husband and me about 35 years!.

LMAO no 24 comdoms, 2 boxes. I could get them free from the fpc but im a comdom snob and will only use durex.

I can't use latex, neither can the oh. So brook it is for freebies haha! x

No latex?God thats my idea of hell :blush: I dont know what Id do without my latex outfits.I think Id die a bit inside.x

The boy in my care home gets them from fpc free, and his are all durex ones. :o

PMSL, Just having images of your OH tipping out his basket of 24 boxes of various flavoured/textured condoms, and the whole queue behind him sniggering. PMSL.

On the plus side less mess to clean up.

I'm with you there! I swear sometimes men think that god must have invented women as a really clever way to transport jizz to the bathroom...

Hang on, that's maybe tmi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->