Attention ladies who chart and suffer with low progesterone....

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies! :wave:

I am suffering from random, squiffy cycles and have been since i had my gallbladder removed in early november last year... My cycle length varies, my luteal phase is a poor 8-10days and when AF does come, she's barely there... When i do ov, the temps only go up slightly and they dip down towards or below the coverline a bit, all of which Ive read seem to point towards low progesterone.... I have also read that the gallbladder affects hormone balance/imbalances... So was wondering whether my charts below bare any resemblence to yours at all? :shrug: interested to know really. If you cant see the pic clearly, if you click on my chart in my sig, you should be able to view my previous months charts :thumbup:

I have a blood test 2moro to check for everything and im on a vitb complex to help lengthen my LP. Fingers crossed :thumbup:

Thank you to you all in advance x

image.jpgx

When I was charting mine looked almost exactly like that. My blood tests had always come back in the normal range on treatment and natural cycles. When I was pg with dd 14 years ago (conceived naturally), i was put on progesterone pills since my levels were low. I have asked along the way if i should be taking progesterone during the tww even in non-treatment cycles but was always told 'your progesterone was low when you were pg, but you managed to get pg without the supplements so you shouldn't need them to get pregnant again.'
My LP was always fine...13-14 days, but i would have just a little bit of spotting (like on the toilet paper) for about 2 days before AF.
Just out of curiousity, do you have long LH surges? (many many days of pos or near pos OPKs)

thank you for your reply! Thats interesting! I really hope my bloods show something, i have an appointment on friday for my results....i started AF yesterday, giving me a 9day LP :cry:. My Lh surges arent particularly long no, usually 2 days, although the last one was 3 days... Xx

You may want to try Vitex to help your LP. It's a natural supplement that a lot of ladies on here have had a lot of success with :)

I've had a problem with low progest and short luteal phases since I tried for my son who was born 2 yrs ago. It has become progressively worse as time went on. Now I am taking 800mg suppository with 20mg oral progest daily. I take it after I have ovulated. If I don't I can't seem to keep a pregnancy if one happens. I'm currently just 5 weeks preg now and my levels seem ok.

thank you for your reply! I had my levels done and it came back just below borderline so idont know whats up with me :shrug: :cry: great news anout your pregnancy, i wish you the best of luck :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->