Attention Ladies with Mobywraps!!!

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi all you lovely ladies... I was just wondering if anyone had a Mobywrap, and would you recommend it? I've been considering getting one as an alternative to a normal carrier, but they seem like a lot of work to get on etc, but after doing a bit of research online, there seem to be a LOT of benefits in babywearing! So, would you reccomend a Mobywrap?? :cloud9:

I've not got my baby yet! But we have a moby wrap an ellaroo woven wrap AND a babyhawk now ready for when she comes! :) Been practicing and they are LUSH to use =D !

Hope this helps and another lady with more experience can back me up on this one =D xX

i have a Moby and i love it !!! its sooo supportive and daisy loves being in it !!! i also have got a Baby Hawk which goes on quicker and love that too.....hope this helps :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

thanks, I really really want one!!! I'm thinking red, but kinda want a pink/blue one but I won't know the gender for another 3 weeks!! (hopefully) and really want to start buying a few things... have hardly got anything yet!

Yes! I LOVE mine and it's not complicated at all to use :) SO comfy!

I broke my back last year, and my LO is 9 months now and I still find it really comfy and fine with my back. :)

Yes! I LOVE mine and it's not complicated at all to use :) SO comfy!

I broke my back last year, and my LO is 9 months now and I still find it really comfy and fine with my back. :)

Oh my god :( ! How on earth did you manage that??

Thats pretty impressive that you can carry your girl around now aswell yay for mobies! :) ! My backs in agony at the moment! I can't imagine how you must have felt late pregnancy?!

xxx

Horse riding accident. I was 18 weeks pregnant at the time too, and had the horse kick me full force in the bump, which broke my back. had to have a lot of physio when PG and afterwards and the Moby has always been great for me :)

Late pregnancy was hard, and they were going to c-section me but I pushed for a natural birth and got one. Niamh was back to back though for my whole labour, so it was pretty intense :dohh:

Horse riding accident. I was 18 weeks pregnant at the time too, and had the horse kick me full force in the bump, which broke my back. had to have a lot of physio when PG and afterwards and the Moby has always been great for me :)

Late pregnancy was hard, and they were going to c-section me but I pushed for a natural birth and got one. Niamh was back to back though for my whole labour, so it was pretty intense :dohh:

Wow! Thats an amazing story! I can't believe you went through all that when you were pregnant! You brave lady! And your little lady is one lucky lady too!

Hahah I guess that makes you a major selling point for the moby! Certainly demonstrates support and comfort!

Owweee thats so unlucky :( I bet you were in agony! xxx

My Moby wrap was one of the best baby items i have ever purchased. When you've put it on a few times you can do it with your eyes closed!! I used to put mine on in the morning and i'd keep it on for most of the day and i could pop Niamh in and out of it whenever i needed to. If i was going out in the car i'd put it on before i went so i could put her in straight away.

I only wish i'd known about baby wearing when i had my son! He was a difficult baby and would scream for hours every night and we would have to pace up and down with him and the moby would have been a god send. Even with all of Niamh's health problems she never had screaming colicky episodes.

Also even if you don't get on with the moby (but i'm sure you will) they have a good resale value

ok so im definetly sold on the mobys!! and rafwife- thats SUCH an amazing story! gettin kicked full on in the bump and you and bubs is fine! hows your back now?

What's the cheapest place to order a moby wrap in the UK?

i'd recommend it in a heartbeat. i love it.

it's so comfy for me and my son just slumbers - no, hibernates - when he's in it. he's also less fussy when he wakes up and finds himself still in the moby.

i used it for a five-hour long journey yesterday (one and a half hour plane ride plus taxi rides plus waiting time) and he was asleep most of the time. when he was awake, he was calmly watching the world from it. i didn't get a backache, and my hands were free to lug our baby bag around.

I'm so freakin excited to get it now!!!

=D what colour youu getting? I have the olive one >.< !!

I got mine off ebay =D only £35 inc postage - new!!

xX

im thinking red! id love a pink or blue one- but they only come in pastel blue or pink and im not a pastel kinda gal!

I love my moby, although I get very hot easily so find I get hot with it on. I suppose it'll be better when it gets colder as I won't get too hot so easily. I use it when I'm popping to the shops or doing house work and Halen doesn't want to play in his play gym or with OH.

Also very good for BF when I'm in the shops, as it holds him in a nice position and I have hands free to shop.

im thinking red! id love a pink or blue one- but they only come in pastel blue or pink and im not a pastel kinda gal!

Haha I hear you on that one! There is a moby they do called a moby UV!! If you look at the international sellers on ebay I think they sell them on there! There is a bright pink and a terquoise moby! They are lushh =D

They are on the moby site if you wanna check em out =)

https://www.mobywrap.com/c-19-moby-uv.aspx

xX

I've just got my Moby (in red funnily enough) and I love it already! I ordered mine from SaSa Slings for £34 including postage. At first the amount of material had me a bit daunted as I was unwrapping it all, but the instructions are really good and I don't thinkni did too badly my first time trying it on, the front was a little too loose but other than that it was fine.

The only thing is that the way it is packed into the bag means that there is a crease in it that makes it a bit difficult to fold it in half, i think I'll iron it and maybe iron a crease into it in the centre to make it a bit easier to tie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->