Attention Ladies with Mobywraps!!!

Great to hear all the support for Mobys :D
I didn't realise they were so much cheaper than the Kari-Me ones.
(Is there a reason?)

I was just about to buy some material so I can make my own.
It works out about £5-10 per wrap that way.
I just couldn't part with £50 for something which is only a length of material :S

I totally know what you mean, but knowing me I'd buy something that had too much or not enough 'give' in it... so it would end up all stretched or something! I'm still gutted at payin 30 quid for a piece of fabric though...

Yeah.

I've read up on sites from people who've made their own... I think when bubs gets a bit bigger or heavier is when people might start to have different opinions about how stretchy they're comfortable with.

I'm due in 5 weeks, and the material I've chosen is more than wide enough to make two of each colour... (The other reason for looking into making is because only being able to afford one colour, to go with EVERYTHING and wear EVERY day, just isn't going to happen ;)) ...so I can let you know how I get on with the fabric if you like? It seems from what I've read there's no real magic in the material content, they're all pretty much cotton jersey fabric - some with lighter/heavier weights... but I'm going to experiment a little :)

Maybe by the time shes big enough to need something more I'll look into making one like the babyhawk :)

I'd deffo love to hear how the fabric works out for you!!! I'm going with red as it's unisex, and I wear black 99% of the time, except when I'm in jeans so no problem about it matching things lol!

Hi all you lovely ladies... I was just wondering if anyone had a Mobywrap, and would you recommend it? I've been considering getting one as an alternative to a normal carrier, but they seem like a lot of work to get on etc, but after doing a bit of research online, there seem to be a LOT of benefits in babywearing! So, would you reccomend a Mobywrap?? :cloud9:

really sorry about this...:blush: i'm selling my moby because i just didn't get on with it... its the moss green colour......just incase your interested :blush::blush::blush:

I love my Moby and I think Imi loves it even more :D DF had a baby carrier from his SiL as he was worried about the Moby but now thats all he uses too :D

O and I got mine pre loved from ebay for £20 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->