ATTENTION Symptom Spotters!! (Thread for fun and to pass the TTW)

Iv decided to wait until Wednesday to test as OH away until then! Thats if AF doesnt decide to show before then..Was due today but not always like clockwork so not getting my hopes up..as for the symptoms side..been feeling sicky now and agen..boobs not sore anymore..Of course it could all be my body playing cruel tricks on me..
Good luck everyone x

I am 6 DPO...and shouldn't start AF till April 22nd. I have a 36 day cycle.

My symptoms

Yesterday..slight pains in lower right pelvic area
backache

Today...Occasional pain in lower part of uterus ( not that bad )
darker ring around nipples as well as veins showing earlier then they ever have since TTC #2.

I have been really gassy for the past few days as well. Other than all that..I'm feeling normal..........oh, and bloated BIG time! ugh

So i caved again this morning.......
and im so glad as i got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:
the line wasnt even that faint and came up straight away!!

Hopefully this thread has some luck, so the rest of you will get yours too :hugs:

Thanks for all the advice and chats, im feeling all emotional now :dohh:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! XXXX Thats so good! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! XXX

Jemz3741 omggggggggggggg whoo hooooooooooooooooooooo well done sweetie I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew this was it for you! I am so happy someone got some great news today! Bravo baby, bravo! Just thin this very second you are reading this you have a life growing inside of your womb, what a feeling!

Thanks all so much, it was nice to be able to tell u lot, as only me and hubby know at the mo!! all those messages have overwhelmed me now, i feel very tearful (silly eh). But Good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies, you deserve it :)

Congratulations Jemz! I hope a lot of BFP follow yours! :)

yay! go Jemz! :happydance:

wow - what a brilliant Easter pressie!

how many dpo are you?!

:hug:

I think im 12dpo, although i only vaguely went on CM and calendar dates. Thanks :)

Hi all, Can i join in, due af tomorrow, had 2 BFN's this week,
Symptoms:
Terribly stabbing pains in left boob, aching right boob,
Headaches,
Nausea, (feel very ill with this!)
tummy ache,
hungry,
Please let us get a BFP this month!!!!!!!!!!
xxxx

Hi all, Can i join in, due af tomorrow, had 2 BFN's this week,
Symptoms:
Terribly stabbing pains in left boob, aching right boob,
Headaches,
Nausea, (feel very ill with this!)
tummy ache,
hungry,
Please let us get a BFP this month!!!!!!!!!!
xxxx

Good luck to you, i was also due AF tomorrow, but got my :bfp: yesterday!! Hopefully this is it for you too:hugs:

hi :hi:

ok mi have a problem!! im 18dpo my temp is still up and i have no sign of AF other than a few niggling pains down low...

i do have slightly sore bb's no more than usual before my AF tho
i do have an annoying taste in my mouth i cant seem to get rid of some times it is quite matallicy but not always ? (this was the only symp i had last time i was pg??) its driving me mad!!

on top of that iv tested a couple of times inc today and got :BFN:

HELP i dont know whats going on!!!

xoxoxoxo

Symptoms so far.......
almost fainting - even after eating,
feel sicky
bloated tummy
sore boobs
using the bathroom loads, over the last few days
alchahol tases odd.
verry cold, brrrrr
very sleepy

testing tomorrow........

i'm well nervous, i really hope it is bfp, but on the other hand it will be really hard, as i've just last month started a new job. ho hum, wait and see i guess. **bites fingernails**

ha! i'll join you....

defo off food
very thirsty (unheard of for me)
sore boobs (they ache!!!)
lots of CM.....

i'm thinking of testing next tues btw.

good luck us!

:hug:

This is me right now! I guess not the food part though. I find myself craving something but can't ever put my finger on it. Weird huh? I'm also tired. God, please let these be pregnancy symptoms!! I want a little one badly!:hissy:

I hope we all get our :bfp: this month!

7 DPO:

Today I was EXTREMELY tired at work...came home and passed out on the couch for 3 hours. lol

I'm still very very gassy too!!! UGH Horrible gas pains in the tummy :(
Nipples are a bit more sensitive today..and pretty swollen looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"