ATTENTION Symptom Spotters!! (Thread for fun and to pass the TTW)

Good luck for Tuesdays testers today, keep us updated x

Oooh Alikat!

I hope and pray it's your month!!! :bfp:s for us all!

Ive not been on here since thursday so ive had a few pages to catch up on. Jemz... congratulations!!!!! You must be so happy. Very pleased for you!! Hopefully you will bring us all luck. Im due tomorrow or thurs but no symptoms at all:cry: x

Was due on Saturday but still haven't tested as im convinced im just running late 'cause im thinking about it too much!! (can this happen??)
Also moved house last week so was v. stressed out - maybe due to that..
Hmm i think im trying to think of every excuse possible as to why i would be late rather than preggo, to avoid disappointment lol
I think id rather have AF come along than another BFN so im going to leave it a little longer 'til testing and try and distract myself with something else (well thats the theory- not that it ever works)
Sorry for the slight essay ladies but im going crazy here lol
Good luck to all testers! Let us know how u get on! :)
x

ooo had more cramping down right had side on sat then since then af like cramps no af and no sigh, cervix high firm and closed, argh, roll on next monday x

can i join this thread please???? i have just started my first ever 2ww, even though i have 2 children when i concieved them i didnt do opks/charting so this 2ww is new for me!! i have just had a temp dip today after 3 days of positive opks so im taking its an ovulation dip? im testing on the 27/28th april. keeping an eye on my temps too, just need them to rise!!!

Was due on Saturday but still haven't tested as im convinced im just running late 'cause im thinking about it too much!! (can this happen??)
Also moved house last week so was v. stressed out - maybe due to that..
Hmm i think im trying to think of every excuse possible as to why i would be late rather than preggo, to avoid disappointment lol
I think id rather have AF come along than another BFN so im going to leave it a little longer 'til testing and try and distract myself with something else (well thats the theory- not that it ever works)
Sorry for the slight essay ladies but im going crazy here lol
Good luck to all testers! Let us know how u get on! :)
x

Hi Katiekat, Yeh stress can delay AF but i know how you feel about the :bfn: sometimes its better just to see the :witch:. Why not plan everything you possibly can to take your mind off it. Go out, and keep yourself really busy. If AF hasnt arrived in a few days then I would test. You can maybe test with me im due AF on thurs! x

Jemz - I know I'm a bit late but congratulations :)

AF is due today for me, so will see what happens.

I still seem to be going to the toilet a lot, and feeling a bit dizzy. Was also VERY tired over the weekend (sleeping for ages on a night and napping as well). Am putting it down, in part at least, to the late night on Friday but was still as bad yesterday so will see how it goes today....

Good luck jaydee!!! When do you think you will test? x

Will see what happens today/tomorrow I think, whether the witch turns up.

I did test on Friday cos I was going out, wanted to see if I was safe to have a drink (was taking negative as safe even though it was very early) which was negative, but I'm not giving up till she shows (that was probably only 9/10 dpo).

I'd originally said I'd test on Saturday coming, but now I have 2 out of 3 cheapies left (3 for £1 - bargain!) I might not last that long....

Its so exciting! Hope the :witch: stays away keep me posted.

Do you have symptoms? x

hey ladies, hope your all well!

Well i have this feeling that it is not my month after all. Temp dropped a bit this morning, and its taking on a familiar pattern to last month, So i think i can expect to show up tomorrow or thurs. Cramps are getting worse and boobs are really hurting all over now, which they always do pre af. Well theres is not much i can do to stop her from coming, so if she is coming, im just going to have to try and fight her away next month.

good luck everyone :dust:

xxx

Its so exciting! Hope the :witch: stays away keep me posted.

Do you have symptoms? x

Certainly will :)

No idea whether I've got any "real" symptoms or not, have listed a lot of random things on here but not sure how many of them are just cos I'm on high alert for them.

No sign of the witch yet.... fx for me (and everyone else)

x

I think it's high time for me to hop on the symptoms spotters bandwagon! This is my 1st month TTC but I've been off hormonal BC for 6 months. Cycles go from 27d to 39d and I was too lazy to measure my temp every morning so I have no way to know when ov was...

CD27 today and I've been having AF-like cramps for a week. Could it be a symptom?

Oh - I'm having a really weird one that I haven't mentioned before, well no idea if it's a symptom or not but I've only ever felt it in first month off the pill (when OH was convinced I was pregnant cos of all the symptoms I was having, I think I might have had a chemical that only made AF a bit late but didn't test early so I'll never know) and this month....

It feels like my diaphram is wobbling/waving. Makes me stop like a strong cramp would. Only lasts for a second then it's gone again.

Any ideas what it is? Pregnancy symptom or not - I'd love to know what it is....

8 DPO:

ok...so today I have some new symptoms...

Last night I had diarreah and today my nose has been runny...but I'm not sick..feeling pretty good actually. I have cramps in my lower tummy and my back is aching pretty bad :(

What do ya'll think?? I'm sooooooooooo tempted to go test..but I'm scared to LOL

hey! alikat i just tested today when im supposed to test in 7 or 8 days -_- just like you :D [send me a message let me know what the results were!]

I'm 7 DPO andddddd these past 2 days or more,I had
-diahhrea(not alot just 3 times in past 2 days)
-not wanting to eat as much(uncommon before period)
-NO sore boobs(my boobs would have been hurting by now or last week if I get my AF)
-very vivid dreams of either PG, BFP's, or having my child (a baby girl) and breast feeding her.
-ok my mom isnt part of my body but sure seems like one cuz she's psychic when it comes to me! but she had that same dream last night.
-lower abdominal cramps...but not like AF cramps :/
-nausea when smelling cigs.
-people asking me if I am prego without me telling them im TTC :[
-NOT PMSing like I usually do before AF
crappy symptoms I know, you'd expect more aparent ones!

Let's see if any of you experience what I had...seems to be NO symptoms that are usually there lol

symptoms sound promising :D I'm sooo bad when it comes to waiting to test LOL aren't we all though :D hahah

Oh..also today @ work I had a ridiculous craving for water!!! I could NOT get enough!

This coming from a gal who really doesn't care for water too much ;)

Symptoms so far.......
almost fainting - even after eating,
feel sicky
bloated tummy
sore boobs
using the bathroom loads, over the last few days
alchahol tases odd.
verry cold, brrrrr
very sleepy

testing tomorrow........

Got a :bfn:, will test again in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->