ATTENTION Symptom Spotters!! (Thread for fun and to pass the TTW)

My boobs feel real juicy lol :D

I'm being mean to DH too poor thing, thats probably PMT though....

Fingers crossed!

*9DPO*

I was watching "Love Actually" earlier and started crying 5 minutes after the start! I cry easily but this is a first! Hormones, maybe?

Had a horrible dizzy spell at work today...UGH

I'm at 8 dpo and no symptoms yet but have had them all in previous cycles... except the baby!!!

AF due in 5 days so probably testing in about 3.

In the meantime, watching tv and messing around on the net, mostly on FF staring at my chart as if I could magically make it say "You're pregnant!!".

I'm reading some definite symptoms on here ladies!! May we all get our :bfp:s this month!!!

:hug:

10 DPO...took a HPT and it was a BFN....starting to give out on hope. :/ I have 4 more tests though...so I will continue testing.

Also..did not use FMU so maybe that is why I got my BFN? Not really sure

I got very hot in the office today. My coworker (who doesn't know I'm TTC) said I might be pregnant! On the other hand, we had a thunderstorm and I had a heavy sweater... :rofl:

AliKat - I got BFN on 10 dpo and BFP this morning, so don't give up yet.

Fx for you all, the symptoms sound promising. Personally, the thing I've really noticed is feeling a bit fuzzy (dizzy) being quite tired (which could have been at least in part due to going out on Friday night) and needing to pee a lot more than usual (if that helps)....

x

AliKat - thats way too early and especially if you not using FMU.....

AFM: Boobs feeling full and slightly tender......
Pants are tight
having mild AF type cramps
having backpain on my right side (very weird that one)
sniffly for the last week (but i usually have allergies)

All of these could be AF as well...... i am a week due to AF.......long week ladies
Gave my DH a break and suproised him with a morning quickie..... good for making time fly girls ha ha

Okay ladies. Let's stop this playing around. Let's bring on our 2009 :bfp:s! I love the symptom spotting. I am soooo comparing notes right now!
:hug:

Still extremely gassy! and this is SO abnormal for me!
Lower back is still achy...
and just about 10 minutes ago I had a spat of nauseousness.....really thought I was going to throw up, but about a minute later it passed.

something else I noticed today...I have a few raised bump things on my areolas...never had these before.

Will probably test again tomorrow...I'm too impatient to hold out on the :witch: to arrive!!!!

Still extremely gassy! and this is SO abnormal for me!
Lower back is still achy...
and just about 10 minutes ago I had a spat of nauseousness.....really thought I was going to throw up, but about a minute later it passed.

something else I noticed today...I have a few raised bump things on my areolas...never had these before.

Will probably test again tomorrow...I'm too impatient to hold out on the :witch: to arrive!!!!

I have ever symptom except for the raised bumps! Ooooh, I hope we exchange our good news of :bfp:s soon! Good luck!

I LOVE THIS THREAD! lol
im currently 9DPO.. and so far i have had
slight nausea,
nothing seems to stop this thirst, ever!
constipated
BB have been killing me since 4DPO, they have grown!
veins starting again(had this last month tho, but had a chemical)
and yes, i am satan, i smoke, but im on uuuuber lights, but today i have just been gagging n putting fag out....
and CP??? erm... its hiding i think
and still getting niggly backache and ovary area type pulling sensation

please let this be the month for us all, its driving me mad knowing iv got 4 days left.....
PLEASE GOD GIVE US OUR BFP!!!!

still waiting for AF or bfp......bloated, gassy and feeling really icky. stuck at work and its really difficult cos all i want to do is fart!!!!!! (tmi, sorry!)
boobies still very tender and swollen
sleeping badly
all a bit grim actually....!

Good luck Girlies, you deserve it :) Glad you all seem to like this thread :)

Jemz, this thread is brilliant x x
i think you have hit it right on the head when you say that the TWW is very boring! it gets like that, lol, this will be mine n hubbys 6th cycle of trying now, lol.
im a bit annoyed at moment, i have just been trying to eat some tuna pasta cos at time it sounded like food of gods, now i have left over half a bowl feeling full n icky....
god i hope this is a gud sign!!!!

babydust to all of us going slightly insane TWWers!!!

8dpo today and symptoms are:
nauseous
dizzy spells
gushes of creamy cm (sorry if tmi!!)
strange cramps
very sensitive nipples & sore bbs
feel ravenous yet ill start munching then feel sick!!

fingers crossed ladies xx

I want symtoms :-(

Give me veiny boobs!! and a bit of wind! OH won't mind! He's a man. He thinks its funny (still!)

I don't have the slightest idea what I'm looking for, I'm on edge thinking...does this always happen? Was that happening before ttc?? Would I even know of any changes yet (11 days till I can test...14 till AF arrives)

Apart from the witch taking a 9 month vacation...what are the other biggie signs?xx

Ok...ok so I am a bit gassy :) Didn't want to admit but looking up a few have already so thats a sign?? Really?
And my bras still fit, but they look bigger... I don't know what it is, I just looked at them and though they looked a bit...engorged? full? but tryed a bra on and still fitting like a glove in there...and I've got dark rings round my nipples...when I say dark, they are lighter the the nip itself but darker then boob...hmmm....sinister. xx

6dpo for me and nothing but some light headed/dizzyness - kind of weird as this time last two months I had every symptom in the book. I pray God blesses hubby and I with our first miracle.

Hope everyone else is blessed with their :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->