Attitudes to AP/NP in Baby Club...

When I first joined this forum I was a hotheaded TTC woman who would jump in on an argument at the first chance.

I've actually learnt SO SO MUCH since then and it's really changed the way I word my opinions. Not just here, but in real life too! I've met some amazing friends.

I used to feel that people were 'holier than thou' but I do not think that in the slightest now. I take everyone's opinion on board and just look at it from their point of view. I can't be bothered to argue any more :haha:

I FF'd from birth, I use forward facing carseats and i've just began using cloth nappies. I feel very much that I fit in here and in baby club. :flower: I've always felt slightly more welcome here though (no disrespect to BC at all!) even though 'all im doing' is using cloth nappies.

I guess BC get's a lot of traffic, so to speak, so wires are going to be crossed somewhere. I do agree with people not understanding what AP/NP is... I was one of them! I've been thoroughly educated by so many women on here though. Half the things I do I wouldn't have been doing if it weren't for BnB. I'm actually very grateful for this forum. (Time to get emotional ;))

BF & FF threads used to really stress me out, I just tend to steer clear now. Im proud I FF and I know I am also going to try and BF my next child. It's all about doing what's right for you at that time in your life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->