audrey needs a night nappy

sugarpuff

Reaction score
i need some night nappy recommendations for a roughly 13lb, skinny legged, fairly long bodied super duper heavy wetter !

audrey has now decided that night time is the best time to drink around 15oz of milk (because drinking that in the day wouldn't be quite so much fun :roll: ) so nothing is lasting her now.

up until now a size 2 bamboozle stretch with disana woollies worked, but the last few nights i've had that combo, plus a little weeds insert and EP hemp insert and she's still outpeeing it :(

i would prefer to still use her disana woollies so a two parter would be preferable.

help me please !!!

hmm you MIGHT get her in a WNNN but youd get leg gape so if shes a morning pooer you need to get the nappy changed before she poops :rofl: Ive been using them on Theo from around 12lb and they dont leak pee.
Small bedbugs, wish I had bought more! Theo hasnt yet outgrown his small dreamscape and he is right at the top of the weight limit.
Puddlekins and LLS do small night nappies, I dont own either but heard decent enough things :)

I've been having nighttime issues too :(
I always used a bamboo pop in, which was ok to start. Then we progressed to a pop in with night booster which was ok for a bit. However, now we even out wee those.
So, last night I tried a Flip SD insert with a bamboo booster (the one from the tots bots stretchies in a little lamb wrap and we had success!!
He even had a big poo and not once ounce of leakage!! Woohoo xx

thanks for your suggestions, i've just been on a spending spree :happydance: (how unusual for me... :blush: )

i've ordered a wnnn - audrey's been putting on almost a pound a fortnight recently so i figure it should fit by the time it arrives, and luckily she's a lunchtime poo lady ! although more recently she is a 'whenever the postlady dings the doorbell' poo lady... :dohh:

very excited about the weenotion ! and i've also ordered a upsy daisy night nappy of some description, which is quite pretty but besides the point lol. and i'm trying to decide on a puddlekins, anybody know which silent night is best ??

oooo so exciting !!!

oo excellent idea thank you ! i shall go email her now, night nappies are so expensive (and i have bought so much stuff recently.. :blush: ) that i don't want to make too many mistakes, thanky !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->