Aug 20 - CD1

Hi Girls

Af on her way home for me - hurray!

Gabrielle - I'm afraid I don't know really what to say as having never been pg I don't know what the risks to you would be. I know that the British medical system can be a bit crap sometimes but if you trust your GP and she knows you maybe it would be best to wait. It must be hard when you want something so much but it might not be good for you. :hugs:

Babymad - have a great holiday - might be just the ticket for a successful cycle!

JayleighAnn - what a fab age - I loved being 19!

Kaygeebee - please test again - the suspense is killing me. If we don't have a result in by tomorrow night I will have to leave the responsibilty of setting up the Lucky Monkey thread to someone else as am going off on hols. And I can't go on hols without knowing if its a BFP for you!! Persuaded yet??!

Btw 'Still Waiting' gave us permission to adopt her monkey and use it on the new thread.

Lol only 5 months till I am, I can't wait.

I'm glad we decided to start trying this age as it means that if things dont go to plan, we have many years to try and sort out and problems that we might have with fertility

im 21 btw, i see you girls were telling and comparing ages.

I have to agree with babymaybe, some of my best years were from 19-21!!! Oh boy did I have a good time...ah the memories ;)

Well that's me out of here for a while whilst I go on my hols. AF has packed up and gone and I'm feeling positive about this month. I know I said I wouldn't until Kaygeebee's result is in but I'm going to set up the new thread before I log off as I think I need to tak a bit of Lucky Monkey luck with me.

It would be great if you would all join the new thread when Kaygeebee's result is in and I really look forward to catching up with you when I get back.

Fx for you Kaygeebee - please be the :bfp: for this thread

Take care and good luck:hug:

If you get this before you go babymaybe - have a great holiday, sounds like the perfect place to be making a junior babymaybe. Hope Mr Babymaybe knows what he's in for this holiday ;)

I do hope its a successful holiday...in more ways than one!!! Already looking forwrad to catching up with you on the 10th Oct x :hugs:

Any update Kaygeebee - you're our only hope this month...!!! Fx :hugs:

Well, it's still BFNs so convinced I didn't OV, and started peeing on OPKs again.

This morning I got a sniley face and a dark OPK IC this afternoon so we are going at it like bunnies!! :rofl:

I was very confused this morning, cos I took a HPT last night, and when I looked at it again this morning there was a faint line! Obvously outside the time limit so I've taken two more today (one with FMU) and both were :bfn:

From now on I'm going to make damn sure that the hpts go in the bin once the 10 mins is up!!!!!!

So, looks like I'm actually just entering the 2WW - go ahead and open the other thread, and I'll come update you there - you can obsess over my phantom symptoms while you all wait to get your own symptoms!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->