• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug 20 - CD1

Hey girls! Sounds like we may have some BFP's- Gabrielle, anglecakes and kaygeebee, and Babymaybe too! It's not over until the evil witch arrives on a broomstick. PMA.
Sorry I've been not on. Witch got me yesterday and I hate her so I was sulking. I'm over it now, except now she's just draining my lifeforce. I have zero energy. So bad this cycle I'm thinking I may call the doc to see if I'm anemic(sp). I used to be in my younger days, and this feels the same to me. Ackkk!
Any way, keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of us! I can't wait to check on everyone tomorrow to see how testing goes. xxxx
P

I have to report that I'm also out. I was attacked by the witch this morning. I've had my mini sulk and am now ready to cheer the rest of the team on. Good luck everyone, I've got my fingers crossed for you.

So sorry superp123 & babymad :hug:

Nothing happening here...... just a :bfn: on a FRER yesterday morning :(

No sign of :witch: yet so I guess I'm not out - but she's not due till tomorrow.

one day left until testing. keep thinking i see lines on my tests what ive used. but ill wait till sunday if she doesnt arrive. wish me luck. and hope you all get ur bfp aswell x

Good LUCK kaygeebee and pricessT Hope this is your month!
No af here today as well as no signs of her!
She was do at the lastest date today.(cycle b/t 28 to 32 days)
Waiting to test till monday!

Can I come back please? AF visited yesterday, so I'm guessing I was wrong and I was just two weeks late last month

:blush:

Sorry to say I'm out too - had some brown cm today that got more through the day so I just tested and guess what - :bfn:. I just feeling numb at the moment. I know I've got slap a smile on my face for the rest of world and carry on, but sometimes not allowing myself to feel bad is worse.

At least I can have a drink tonight and can enjoy my hols without worrying about ms.

Lots of luck to those of you still in. Back with a new PMA soon.

:sad1:

Well thats me out also, :witch: decided to visit me today...although I'm not going to cry and get upset about it this month. Just looking forward to my first clinic appointment, whenever that is!!

So who's left still in then?

Do you want to start a new thread then...what shall we call it?

Well IM still in...anyone else??/
BFN so far, but no WITCH
TMI..but i am so wet down there...watery discharge...do you get that b4 af? i dont think i do?????

I'm not in the running anymore as AF visited me yesterday, but I'm back in the club as I think I was wrong about AF going back to pre-depo cycle, as I think last months was just two weeks late as this is deff proper AF, no brown stuff just blood from yesterday, where as last months was a lot of brown stuff, so maybe my body had a good clear out?

And as for a new thread, can we have a name? like the pingu ladies?

Well IM still in...anyone else??/
BFN so far, but no WITCH
TMI..but i am so wet down there...watery discharge...do you get that b4 af? i dont think i do?????

Gabrielle, I 'm exactly the same!! Very wet down there, some stretchy clear CM - no sign of AF (was due yesterday according to FF) but nothing but big blank :bfn: screaming back at me!!

Thinking maybe I didn't OV - no idea if that would mean I would skip AF though?!

Good luck to you honey!! :)

Well af is here...:'(....or arriving shortly...i've started spotting.....

Well thats me out also, :witch: decided to visit me today...although I'm not going to cry and get upset about it this month. Just looking forward to my first clinic appointment, whenever that is!!

So who's left still in then?

Do you want to start a new thread then...what shall we call it?

Sorry you're out too angelcakes. Thanks for all your support this month and I'm happy that we will be able to support one another again next month.

Shall we check with 'still waiting' if we can use her monkey as a mascot and call it the 'Lucky Monkey' Cycle buddie thread?!!

Well af is here...:'(....or arriving shortly...i've started spotting.....

Sorry to hear that Gabrielle - she really is an old witch isn't she? Hope you'll join us for another cycle buddie round. :hugs:

[
Gabrielle, I 'm exactly the same!! Very wet down there, some stretchy clear CM - no sign of AF (was due yesterday according to FF) but nothing but big blank :bfn: screaming back at me!!

Thinking maybe I didn't OV - no idea if that would mean I would skip AF though?!

Hi Kaygeebee - I'm 99% certain that even if you didn't ov AF would still arrive. On that basis you're still in and I think it looks like you're the only one. Keep us posted and fx for you hun - are you going to test again?
:hugs:

babymaybe, I love your new thread idea. I'd love to join it if you set it up. New cycle, new opportunity. We can do it!

No one answered my post :( Can we have a name this time?

Hi jayleighann - sorry, I had replied but it was in a post quoting angelcakes yesterday. Have you seen the still waiting's lucky monkey in the journals - its sooo cute!

Babymaybe - Totally up for the Lucky Monkey idea...hope she see's our request soon and gives us the go-ahead!!!

JayleighAnn/Gabrielle - Oh no, I can't believe you a both out also. Really upset that not one of us has managed to find that darn BFP yet...hhmm!!! Where oh where are they hiding? Although hope you can join us for another month of...well quite honestly, being obsessive, paranoid, hormonal, blah blah!!!

Babymad - And you too chick, whats going on!!! But yes you are right, a new fresh start is required, me thinks. Meant to ask - did you enjoy your birthday, how young were you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->