Aug 20 - CD1

No one answered my post :( Can we have a name this time?

Hi jayleighann - sorry, I had replied but it was in a post quoting angelcakes yesterday. Have you seen the still waiting's lucky monkey in the journals - its sooo cute!

I didnt see it :blush: sorry

I think Lucky Money is a wicked name :)

Angelcakes, I would love to stick around for another month and obsess lol

JayleighAnn - Glad to hear it chick, the more the merrier :hugs:

Yup, I'm glad I was just two weeks late last month, I think it was the fact that it was the first AF since we started trying, maybe a shock to the system kind of thing?

well im just spotting since saturday and it stopped tonight....dont know what this means...no real af yet

Hi angelcakes, my birthday was ok. I'm 31 years old now! Doesn't seem that long ago I celebrated my 21st...

MIL made more of a fuss than DH who was in the doghouse cos he didn't even get me a card. I'm over it now....can't stay angry for long. I think I took it more badly cos I didn't get a :bfp: this month but this is the cycle for us all! AF is in the last throes now so tomorrow should be all clear. CBFM will be asking for sticks and this time I will be on holiday during OV so maybe that will help.

Hope everyone else is doing good. Come on gabrielle and kaygeebee..give us a :bfp:

Good LUCK kaygeebee and pricessT Hope this is your month!
No af here today as well as no signs of her!
She was do at the lastest date today.(cycle b/t 28 to 32 days)
Waiting to test till monday!

well im out the:witch: arrived on saterday. this month im not gunna stress and try not tests or anything.

Hi angelcakes, my birthday was ok. I'm 31 years old now! Doesn't seem that long ago I celebrated my 21st...

MIL made more of a fuss than DH who was in the doghouse cos he didn't even get me a card. I'm over it now....can't stay angry for long. I think I took it more badly cos I didn't get a :bfp: this month but this is the cycle for us all! AF is in the last throes now so tomorrow should be all clear. CBFM will be asking for sticks and this time I will be on holiday during OV so maybe that will help.

Hope everyone else is doing good. Come on gabrielle and kaygeebee..give us a :bfp:

31 - snap!! I love being early 30's actually. Felt like I was at an in between stage when I was in my late 20's, felt too old for some stuff and too young for others...I do like early 30's, it comes with a sense of maturity.

No way, I'd have been furious with DH for doing that...I hope he is making it up to you?

Where are you off to on holiday?

31 - snap!! I love being early 30's actually. Felt like I was at an in between stage when I was in my late 20's, felt too old for some stuff and too young for others...I do like early 30's, it comes with a sense of maturity.

No way, I'd have been furious with DH for doing that...I hope he is making it up to you?

Where are you off to on holiday?

I'm 31 too!!!

Well Gabrielle and Kaygeebee - any news?? Fingers crossed for you both as this may be the unluckiest thread if one of you don't get a :bfp:!!

I'm not going to start the new Lucky Monkey thread until all the results are in.....

Yes good shout Babymaybe, quite agree.

Soo ladies, any more news...!!! :hugs:

Looks like you could be waiting quite some time to start the new thread then... lol!!

No news here - sorry girls, but it looks like I'm going to have to put it down to a realy late or missed OV.

Haven't tested since Sunday - and won't now until next weekend (which will make it 7 days late) unless I have reason to think I may actually be pregnant.

:humph: I wish AF would get here already if she's gonna come so I can get settled into another round!!!

Gabrielle - best of uck to you chick - at the moment I think you sound most promising!! :)

I don't think I've felt I've aged since I was 25. Seems the same and it's just my body changing as in a few laughter lines and maybe a bit less endurance. Plus it's a great age for kids. We're sensible and patient enough to handle them.

DH was really sorry and I believed him. He is lovely, just a bit thoughtless at times. I don't communicate enough with him and tell him what I want so he gets a bit lost. I just can't hold a grudge so I've forgiven him for now....

I'm off to Bratislava in Slovakia. Managed to get cheap flights and it's somewhere my very well travelled DH hasn't been. I'm not so well travelled so anywhere is a bonus! :lol: It's my first holiday with DH so it'll be a test of our relationship...we seem to do ok. He's lucky I'm so laid back and let him wear the trousers!

My first stick this morning on the CBFM and obviously low but the engines started and warming up nicely. Should be sucking diesel during ov time!

Well AF left me yesterday so I'm just waiting to O now...come on EWCM!

Hey ladies!!
Gabrielle and Kaygeebee- What seems to be the hold up??? TEST ALREADY... and if you have already tested... TEST some more. LOL :test:
Anglecakes and Babymaybe- I agree the Lucky Monkey (funny btw) will have to wait until we know for sure... for sure.
Babymad- Happy (late) birthday!! Sounds like it was good even though DH is still digging himself outta this one. :rofl: It totally sounds like something my guy would do. I can sooooo appreciate that.
Which brings me to the next question... are we all around the same age too? I just turned 30 in June. I have to agree I like the maturity that comes with 30, don't feel stuck anymore. I'm old enough to know better but still young enough to try anyway... every now and again. LOL
Any way, just waiting for my fertile 'window' to come now. Got all supplies on hand and I'm ready to rock and roll. FX. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
P

Sorry havent been on...i started bleeding alot on tuesday so figured it was af...then more on wed, now today it seems to be so much less...idk whats going on, also havent tested. My boobs hurt soooo bad, is that possible with your af??? im so confused?!?!....could i be preggers and bleeding like this ...

Which brings me to the next question... are we all around the same age too? I just turned 30 in June. I have to agree I like the maturity that comes with 30, don't feel stuck anymore. I'm old enough to know better but still young enough to try anyway... every now and again. LOL
Any way, just waiting for my fertile 'window' to come now. Got all supplies on hand and I'm ready to rock and roll. FX. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
P

I'm 18, 19 in Feb so I'm guessing I'm the youngest :blush:

Superp123 - Yup looks like we are all about the same age - exept our whipper-snapper JayleighAnn. When you due to OV?

Gabrielle - When did you test last, the suspense is killing me!!! Although I wouldnt have thought you could be pg with 3 days of fresh blood...but you can get sore bb's with af!!! Although I could very well be wrong and you could have that BFP soon that we all crave, I hope you do hun :hugs:

Kaygeebee - Hun, have you tested yet!!!!!!! Puleeze!!! :hugs:

Babymad - Have a fab holiday!!! How are you getting on with the CBFM this month?

Babymaybe - How are you this fine day...any update, when are you due to ov?

Well i went to the dr today...it was an appointment originally to get the iud. But obviously i dont want that anymore. So i didnt really tell her whats going on other than the bleeding and sore boobs, she said areyou pregnant? i said noo trust me im not. But also i've gained like 8 pounds in the last month and idk why...im thinking homronal problems...
So anyways she said that i should wait at least a year to get pregnant because my pregnancies are so bad. I have a seventh month old and she wants me to wait!!! So she said if the blood work comes back all good than she would want to give me the iud.....and said when its removed that i WILL get pregnant!.......I dont know what to do or think..:(, i know my pregnancies suck but i just dont want to wait...what do you ladies think.

Btw..she did blood work like hcg, FSH, LH, and thyroid i believe...i didnt ask tbh

So as of now idk whats going on, but im still bleeding so theres no way i could be pregnant with all this blood unless i was miscarrying or something! So i will let you know what the blood work says, but for now i believe i have af and hope you guys could give me some advice...thanks ladies!

Gabrielle - I'll not be much use since I dont even know what iud is? Sorry to hear you have a bad pregnancy before, what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->