****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

morning!
i wish my MW was like that eoz.. she has her phone on monday & tuesday and never answeres it.. but every other day its off!
i started bleedin on the thursday rang doctors & thy was like ring ur MW first!! so i did but her phone was off so went straight to hospital!!
she is seein me very week now though.. wel not this week cus my scan tomorow!!! :) & got too see a counsultant up hospital wednesday x

Morning ladies managed to get online in the libraray before I go for my scan should know in about an hr what team Im on, so excited :D

Will report back later with results if baby is co-operating!! Good luck Philly too!

Good luck too hun! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!:happydance::happydance: xxx

Hey girls how are we all today? I am off to look at prams later :)

So who knows the sex so far? I am expecting boy no 2 x x

ooo pram shopping!!! Great stuff. We are staying team yellow. Do you have a pram in mind?

If you dont mind me asking Aimee, what do you see the consultant for? My mw is like yours phone on Tuesday and Wednesday and that is it.

Oh and 1 more sleep :dance: xx

wel when i was 14weeks i bled really heavy & lost the fluid.. but the fluid came back a few days after.. but i have been bleeding ever since.. when they scanned me last at 16weeks they said i had a blood clot all down the side of my uterus.. but my MW wants me to see a consultant so they no if my MW has to see me more & see where the bleeding is actually coming from & if its dangerous i think.. iv never seen one b4 is it jus like seeing a doctor? xx

& i no my MW has her phone turned of the rest of the week i dont get it :S
& i no one sleep! thats if i can sleep lol! its soooo exciting!! x

ok had my scan all is fine with bean but because he or she was bein so wriggly they couldnt get few measurements or see heart too well so have to go back on 13th april. Obv cos bean was so wriggly they couldnt see sex either so still on team yellow for now :) man typing on my phone is tedious lol x

eoz bless you will that happen alot i bled with boys and every time i was carted off to the hosp and everytime it was just an un explainable bleed it was worrying i can't imagin what it like for you did the doc say if your likely to go into prem labour or not only it sounds like a whole heap of things crammed in the ickle womb of yours:hugs:

Yup I have been warned pre term labour is a huge issue.When I left the hosp after my last stay I was told bye for now we'll bound to see you again.Gee thanks! I was told from 30 weeks n ward it will get very tricky.It's also a weight issue i guess.My womb/placenta will only hold a certain amount x

Lliena hope they get it all on the next scan x

:(
hope everything is ok eoz!!

& ooo lliena u get to go back then!! :)
bet bean has grown hasnt he/she ? xxx

Well at least they are keeping an eye on you, better to be safe than sorry. Yes bit like seeing a doctor, but more in the field obviously than a gp. Take the opportunity to ask as many questions as you can whilst you have someone listening.

Whatever they say the mw normally has to go with, so grab with two hands.

What time is your scan xx

On a plus Lliena least you get see bean again. Fingers cross they play ball next time xx

yh true :) do they do internals and stuff? so i can be prepared lol!
& yh i wil have to think later what i want to ask & write it down so i dont forget lol!

my scans at 3:50! so got to wait alllll day lol!! ... & my consultant appointments at 1:30 wednesday they wouldnt give me one for the same day so go to go back up.. they wanted to move my scan to next week so i could see the consultant the same day i thought id jus rather go back twice cant wait another week lol x

I have only ever had an internal right at the end with Eleanor but other than that they normally check wee, bp and listen to baby's hb.

No I make you right, not when you have been so excited. x

ooo i must remember a wee sample then... i can never jus go have a wee when they tell me to lol! but its a different story when i go 4 a scan i always need a wee lol!
& oo iv had 2 already :( x

Hello ladies. Looks like everyone is doing well!! I love getting the updates ond the gender. So fun!!

Lliena - too bad they couldn't see the sex at your scan but at least you get another appointment to see your baby. That is always rewarding.

Eoz - Congrats on team blue!! I hope you are okay.

I have my 20 week scan today. YAY!! I already know the sex so there won't be any surprises there but I still love seeing my baby. It is incredible. I am also feeling him more regularly. When I felt him the first time, I did not feel him for a few days again. That was a week and a half ago. Now I feel him everyday - usually at night but if I lay in bed for a few minutes after I wake up in the morning, I can usually feel a few kicks then too. My hubby Jon has felt him a few times now too. SO MUCH FUN.

awww :D
what time u got your scan?
yours must be a late one like mine!!
mines not until ten to 4 tomorow!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members