****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Mine is at 1:00 pm ET (so in 2 and a 1/2 hours). I am also interested to see how much weight I have gained. Last check I had only gained 6 lbs (but that was a month ago!!).

I am quite sure I have put on another 6. Hopefully - still on track for a healthy pregnancy weight gain.

oooo i have to wait all day for mine :( ... i am too excited already tho lol!! ....

& ooo i dont think i have put on that mich weight... jus all baby! xx

my husband and I were so excited to find out the gender..but it didnt happen at our 19 week scan.. the baby was uncooperative. Anyways got our results for the Down Syndrome screening and the 18-20 week scan. Bubs is completely on track for my due date, everything measured normal and we tested negative for any indicators of Down Syndrome...

We have booked a 3D/4D scan with gender assessment for next week. Rather exciting and now we are just counting down the days and hoping baby wants to co-operate this time..

Has anyone started to have really strong movements yet..the kind that make you kind of stop in your tracks. I am having them all the time these days... I keep trying to get hubby to feel them but nothing yet. I really want to share this with him..

I'm hoping mine doesn't have it's legs crossed!
We will be walking there and I'll drink something fizzy on the way to get bubs moving!
I think I'll cry if I can't find out the sex, I need to know! :(

starbucket... at my last scan baby had its legs closed lol!
so im jus hoping tomorow it might want to show us!!

& i hope ur gender scan goes ok :)
u wil have to put piks on x

Afternoon everyone.

Just got back and we are having a....................................... BOY!!!!! Everything was fine with the scan, lovely clear pics of his bits and he even mooned us so we had a good shot of his bum! lol. Mart is over the moon!

Just gotta have another scan tomorrow to have a cardiac scan make sure all is ok with his heart! xxx

awwww congrats philly!!!
:)
so u get another scan tomorow too?
did u think it would be a boy?

xxxxxx

awwww congrats philly!!!

xxxxxx

Sorry chick wrote that wrong. Gotta go back to the hospital tomorrow to see the consultant as they need to book me in for a cardiac scan! xxx

awwww congrats philly!!!

xxxxxx

Sorry chick wrote that wrong. Gotta go back to the hospital tomorrow to see the consultant as they need to book me in for a cardiac scan! xxx

well done hunny team blue is filling up lol i wish i was still on team yellow but never mind

oooo :)
i have to see a consultant wednesday!
is that what a consultant does then? book u for a scan another girl i was talkin to her consultant she had to see him & all he did was book her in for a growth scan :S x

I'm hoping mine doesn't have it's legs crossed!
We will be walking there and I'll drink something fizzy on the way to get bubs moving!
I think I'll cry if I can't find out the sex, I need to know! :(

If u drink OJ u would definatly get the baby moving. Good Luck! When is ur scan??? I think if my baby doesnt cooperate I would cry too lol after waiting for so long.

Philly - Congrats on being on team :blue:! :thumbup: Wow, August is truly a blue month.

It is such a yucky day out today. I have being feeling sad since I am 18 weeks today(ticker off) and I still havent felt baby unless I dont know what to look for and I am not even showing yet.:nope: I dont know I am getting a bit nervous hoping everything is well with Squirrtle.

They are mainly for high risk pregnancy to keep an eye on things and treat you and baby accordingly. I need to be referred for my cardiac scan. Apart from that they see you alot more often than midwife led pregnancy xxx

you think oj makes the baby move more?
or would a fizzy drink?
i was thinkin bout puttin a bottle of half filled water in the freezer over night then adding more water in the mornin so its cold? would that make baby move? x

oo thank you philly... :)

& lady mama i wouldnt worry ... i feel baby move a little bit now... but only a night when i really concntrate :S xx

Thanks for the reassurance I just cant wait to feel some movement.

OJ makes my LO move. When I went for my last scan I had two lil bottles of OJ and baby was practically dancing in my womb lol. But my friend who just had her baby said ice cold water made her baby move so u can try that as well.

i wil jus be drinkin everything lol!!

& u no sometimes do u feel like windy? lol... cus sometimes thats baby ... like jus little feelings in ur tummy... wel mine are quite low down x

My date has officially chnged to Aug 14th .. No longer the 20th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"