****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

aww... wel every scan i have had baby has being lieing across so not sure :) xx

Hey ladies,
Does anyone know whether there is a set 'position' that our babies should normally be lying in right now? Mine has her feet right down low (kicking me regularly) and her head up by my belly button...is that normal/abnormal? Not overly worried as she had many, many weeks to get into position but I'm quite curious!

Thats how my ickle man is sitting and he's breech.It's odd as all my others kicked me a lot higher up x

My baby kicks quite low, but my mw said without scanning baby it is too small to tell x

can i jus ask do any of u get a shootin pain down there?
it doesnt last long... and i jus got it... but cant remember having it since a few weeks ago :S

I ended up going to the Labour Ward to get checked out!
I had some more brown discharge and some cramping!
Turned out I have a UTI, although they think the Brown discharge is due to baby dislodging something, as I am growing!

SO fingers crossed once I get my antibiotics tomorrow the cramping will start to ease and then with some luck the brown spotting will bugger off so i can enjoy feeling little one wrigglin again!

I had a scan done on one of the mini scanning machines and the Doc said I have a pretty womb haha! and he said the cord and Placenta looked great and little one was wiggling like crazy. So i am all reassured x

My bubs is head down by my cervix with legs by my belly button. I get cervical shooting pain every now and then but was told just baby hitting inside of my cervix.

can i jus ask do any of u get a shootin pain down there?
it doesnt last long... and i jus got it... but cant remember having it since a few weeks ago :S

yeah me when i've been walking my sis said to put my feet up as she had them with her 3rd and gave birth at 29 weeks soo rest hunny

oh and i am confessing i have a glass of ros'e now and then i don't ever drink more than a glass as i can't keep anymore down :wacko: i've been fishin today well i've been sleeping by the lake lol men have got it sussed go fishing set up rod eat a cooked breakfast and sleep the day away day away from the kids and the mrs lol .... my hubby said it was ace me going as i was in such a good mood and i was soo chilled my sis has started getting shit off her wanker ex

ooo i used to like going fishin with FOB when it was sunny :) ... i jus used to sit there reading magazines lol!

she ok? x

Good morning everyone!

Had a good sleep last night, only got up for the loo once then straight back off!

Had a lovely date night with Mart last night too, we went to see Shutter Island, can highly recommend it. Then we went for some food at Old Orleans. Was shite! Looked liked they had shipped the stuff in from Farmfoods! Won't be going back there again! Plus Mart brought me a big bag of pic n mix so i was a very happy bunny last night! lol.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, weather is pants today here but i'm in high spirits as it scan day! Eeeeeek! So excited! Got some things to do before 2pm so hopefully when i come back on tonight i will have some good news to tell!

xxx

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Good luck for today hon xx

Good Luck Philly.

hugs Mercy so glad it's all ok xxx

I had a wee scare yesterday.I went tot he park with my girls and I got a sudden pain in my tummy and went very wet down below.I went to the loo and saw a lot of watery blood.I was warned this may happen and if so off to to the hops.Well we went home and I rang my m/w and love her she came out to me.Checked me over and she thinks its all to do with the extra weight i got in there and my bladder may have leaked and the blood is from my cervix. Roll on Thursday with the consultant.I really have had enough of worry and oh my the pain is shite of late.

Have a nice day today girlies xxx

Thanks Eoz x And how scary for you yesterday x So glad that you have your consultant appointent this week x And seems you have a lovely midwife there too x

She is a gem.They have me on their high risk list and as I have small kids and a partner who doesn't drive so they are good x

ooo i used to like going fishin with FOB when it was sunny :) ... i jus used to sit there reading magazines lol!

she ok? x

well she is sound he had his pride dented when he was told he isn't seeing his daughter by social services ...... and thats what you get for being a woman beater

i managed to break the back of the book i've been tryin to get my head into for weeks now lol so all good

eoz bless you will that happen alot i bled with boys and every time i was carted off to the hosp and everytime it was just an un explainable bleed it was worrying i can't imagin what it like for you did the doc say if your likely to go into prem labour or not only it sounds like a whole heap of things crammed in the ickle womb of yours:hugs:

Glad all is well Mercy

Hugs Eoz x

Whats everyone up to today, the weather here is rubbish. Was meant to be going to Tesco, but decided to get it sent in due to one huge achey bum cheek!

So just a date with the housework for me today and get the washing done. House is full of dust due to the decorating.

Is anyone doing anything nice for bank holiday weekend? xx

Busy week this week, off to view a playschool tomorrow for Eleanor and mum is over, Wednesday meeting a friend and taking the kids to soft play, Thursday I have an appointment with the consultant, have to go alone :cry: Si is away for two days playing golf, Friday taking Eleanor swimming.

I booked Eleanor into a swimming lesson course which starts on Saturday, Si is going to take her runs for 13 weeks at a time until they go up in groups. Hope she enjoys it x

i'm conmfused just been browsing other posts and the is a potty shot view on one page that looked like mine and its a girl the midwife wouldn't of let me get upset and think it was a boy and say what she did if it wasn't a boy would she its a ''can 3 gender scans be wrong'' post i'm mucking fuddled now:cry:

Morning ladies managed to get online in the libraray before I go for my scan should know in about an hr what team Im on, so excited :D

Will report back later with results if baby is co-operating!! Good luck Philly too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->