****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I think I may try some non-alcoholic beer this summer :) Will make me feel more "normal" at the backyard barbeques and cottage parties...

Thanks for everyone's kind welcomes :flower:

Enjoy your scan tomorrow Philly (hope you manage to get soe sleep tonight, I know I struggled!) And good luck to everyone who is having theirs this week.

A word of warning-my appointment letter advised me to drink a certain amount prior to the scan, I did as requested and was in agnoy! The nice lady had to get me to go for a little wee to get rid of some, apparently little ones bladder was full too! If you have a small bladder like me be more sensible :dohh: I was nearly in tears!

Hope the weekend hasn't gone to qucikly, even though we are down an hour!

Morning all :)
Clocks changed, I was getting really stressed about it last night, but it was OK.
Kelly, good luck with your new job!!
Nik, did you enjoy the wine? I've decided I'm just not drinking, rather have nothing than 1 if that makes sense! I quite like the alcohol free beer though :)
Got DD new shoes yesterday, she's gone up a whole size in 2 months, after taking 4 months to go up half a size - felt bad she'd been having her toes squished :( her left foot is a half size smaller though...

I had a teeny tiny drop of wine lol, and I have to admit it was yummy! Mat has put the rest of the bottle out of my reach haha! It was enough just to remind me what it tastes like haha! (god I sound like a recovering alcoholic) haha!

I am having a terrible morning, woke up and went to the loo to find some brown blood stained discharge. :wacko:
I have spoken to the Midwife on our assessment unit and she seems happy that thus far its nothing to worry about, I have to wear a pad for an hour and if there is anything more I will have to pop in and get checked out!
I have had LOADS of aching and stretching pain these past couple of days, and she said its possible that baby wriggling and growing may have dislodged something in the plug!

I am keeping everythign crossed that theres nothing more! I listened on the Doppler and heard babies HB which was around 140 as usual, and baby kicked the probe with a strong THUD! haha! I am keeping everything crossed!

hugs
Nik x

Hope you're ok, take it nice and easy today and I'm sure you'll both be fine :hugs:

Thanks Cat_uk. We're doing ok! I have had no more spotting and have had a nice long bubble bath with my little boy! I am feeling achey so the MW is convinced that the discharge was due to streching dislodging some old blood! SO hopefully all good x

Mercy2 sounds like your midwife is right, especially if baby still has a nice strong heartbeat :hugs:

Hello Ladies!

Glad to hear eveyone is doing well besides sleeping problems. I love this time in the pregnancy cuz its when we get to find out what we are having and I love hearing all the news. Cant wait for my scan which is on Friday :happydance:!!!!!

I have actually been craving a drink too which is not like me since I am not much of a drinker. But I bought this V8 splash pineapple and coconut which tastes just like pina colada. I put some ice and that drink in the blender and made myself a virgin pina colada it tasted as if I was having a real drink. I love it even DH likes it. Im into the fruity type drinks cuz they remind of the nice weather out and this drink really hit the spot for my craving.:thumbup:

Mercy2 sounds like your midwife is right, especially if baby still has a nice strong heartbeat :hugs:

Yeah, now i am calmer I agree lol. I think its just that initial panic that scared me! I just listened in again and baby sounds great! and was kicking thr peobe in protest haha :kiss:

hi everyone :)

im 20weeks tomorrow!! but i jus cant believe i have another 20weeks to go :(
im not good at waiting!!

hope u & bump are ok mercy!! i have been bleedin since 14weeks & baby stil ok! i hope everything is ok at my scan!!

xx

Hey hunnies.

Been quiet as the pain has gone in to overdrive.The m/w thinks he's trying his hardest to turn poor bugger.As for the drink I have some nice cold non alcoholic Becks which has been my saviuor.I do have the odd glass of red but maybe 1/2 glasses a fortnight.

How are you all?

Welcome to the newbies :hi:

He's breech but remember I have a 8/9cm Fibroid in my womb so he aint a lot of room to turn hence the pain xxxx

Ok otherwise apart from backache,kids driving me mad and I need to win the lottery :rofl:

Hey girls can I join you, I am due 7th Aug with baby number 2. I am having another little boy :) Hpw are you all doing? Any single mums dues in aug? x

Hey girls can I join you, I am due 7th Aug with baby number 2. I am having another little boy :) Hpw are you all doing? Any single mums dues in aug? x

hi :flower:

im due august 16th... finding out what i have tuesday i hope!! :)
& i love ur lil mans name!! lovely :) i want that but fob's brothers baby is called that :( so cant lol!
& yh im single... wel sort of!! havent seen fob since iv been about 2months... but he says he stil wants me... wel obviously not lol!

you ok?xxx:hugs:

Aww my bday is 17th. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? I'm calling bump Bailey :) Jaiden and Bailey. :) x

oo i am meant to be due the 17th... but every scan iv had iv always been a day infront... my MW always says the 17th but im like wel my scans always infront so thats what i go with lol!! ...

& awww bailey's nice :D... i cant think of no names lol!!
& i did want a boy at the beginning but then i wernt really bothered.. but i think its a girl.. but bet it wont be lol!
did u want boys? xx

I didnt mind which I had hunni, would of been nice for a girl so one of each. But now I know its a boy I feel like thats better iygwim? 2 boys will be ace, as they will be able to do so much together growing up x

yeah they wil probally get on better :)
but u could stil have more? and maybe a girl :D ...

i jus really want to no now lol! when did u find out? xx

Hey ladies,
Does anyone know whether there is a set 'position' that our babies should normally be lying in right now? Mine has her feet right down low (kicking me regularly) and her head up by my belly button...is that normal/abnormal? Not overly worried as she had many, many weeks to get into position but I'm quite curious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->