****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Good Luck with your scan today Aiimee!!! Looking forward to seeing whether you are team :pink: or :blue: !!!
Although I have been feeling flutters for past couple of weeks I had my first proper kicks last night!!! I was in the bath and I actually saw my belly move!!! Was SO great! :happydance:
Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

thank you didda!! :)
im looking forward to finding out too :)
feels like it has took forever!!
im jus worryin something is wrong now :(

& aww... last night i did think i was imagining it cus i was half asleep lol!!
x

good Luck for your scan Aiimee, Good luck too for finding out if you're team pink or team blue x
Hope everone is havin a good day

Aww one for team pink!!!! YEY!! I am sticking with team yellow, but I think its lovely sharing in everyones excitement at finding out!

congrats Dbaby!!

Aimee I think you have a pink baby too, hurry up and grt back! xx

Aww team pink gets a look in!

Well I have just got back from midwife and her and another midwife have been discussing my case and this is what they feel should happen from now on.

The last few days have been hard for me emotionally and physically.I am not coping so well with the fact my little man is squished and im not coping with the pain.I can feel him thrashing around in there trying to get comfy

She felt my tummy today and it brought tears to my eyes.Ady can't even rub my bump as it hurts and starts the contractions off so her doing her checks didn't help.She can clearly feel and see the Fibroid now and the cyst is poking through.She says he is still in Breech position hence me feeling him thrash about trying to get some room.

She is asking to see me every 4 weeks rather than every 6 and is asking my consultant to see me every 2 weeks.She is also going to monitor me from 34 weeks but she feels I will more than likely have him very early if I don't she wants me to have a section at 37 weeks and has asked me to ask if they can sterilise me and repair the cyst and fibroid all at the same time.

She has explained I will be in hospital for at least 5 days after as I will need Antibiotics and little man will most certainly be in SCBU as he needs Antibiotics after birth an also withdrawal of painkillers.She is asking me to find someone to come and stay with me for 1/2 weeks after birth.Yes Ady will be about but we need someone to have the kids when I am in hospital as I don't think it's fair them seeing me with drips etc.I may ask my mum but we don't talk much and I haven't seen her in 8 years.She is going to see if my health visitor can shed any light and maybe get me help another way ie Social services.

So I feel a bit heartbroken even though I kinda guessed this would be the case.I have the consultant on Thursday so I shall know for definite then what the whole plan of action is.

The two things she has had to do today is get me some bloods reserved for a Transfusion after birth as I will bleed heavy as most fibroid suffers do .I also have to have more swabs for the Group B strep at 36 weeks and another course of Anti biotics.

For now it's rest as much as I can,don't over do and keep up with the pain killers and eat little and often as big meals aggrivate me.

I feel such a idiot.I'm only sodding pregnant but now it's complicated and messy :cry:

:hugs: Eoz! You are really going through it :( Thinking of you and your little man xx

:hugs: Eoz, praying for your health, your baby's health, and that God would be, especially, in your presence during this difficult time :hug:

Eoz this must be so horrible for you but at least you have a good care plan put into place now and the mw you saw today seems to know what she is doing. Half the battle won sometimes. How early do they think baby could come? I guess as time goes on you may start to think sooner the better. I can't begin to understand how much pain you are in but it is showing how much strength you have! Taking as much rest as you can isn't easier said than done at times! xxx

So went to see the consultant today who has booked me in for bub to have a cardiac scan before 24 weeks so just waiting on the letter to come through now. Went shopping today and me and Mart brought so much cool stuff for the baby. Got him a little paddington bear coat that is just too cute!

Hope everyone had a good day today xxx

I'm ok just feel sad it's come this way but hey i'm being cared for.She did say 34 weeks at one point!!

How are we all xxx

:hugs: Eoz! So glad you have people who will listen to you and care for you!

Aiimee what's the hold up??????? We all want to know!

eoz i'm not saying some of the ladies on here haven't been through alot but i'm sure everyone will agree you my dear are going through more than the most of us and if you want to cry just cry hun i can't imagin what pain your in and i cry at heartburn its soo frustrating i could see how it will be very overwhelming for you my friend moved here from her ex when she was preg and while she was in hospital social services found a foster home for her boys for a week and they loved it it's not ideal but social services are there to help they are not the enemy lol i hope your feeling a little better soon hunny:hugs:

aimee i didn't want to find out so yeah i regret it the midwife that did my scan just froze it on a potty shot and didn't even ask if i wanted to know but as i have 3 boys already i sort of know what i'm looking for and when i pointed an the winky she just said oh well at least its healthy

had my antinatal today the mw wife was running late she asked if i wanted her to listen in and i said no well i've a doppler at home so just fill my book in and i'll be off she was so shocked she said can i have a listen in anyway i said yeah if you like ..... i think she was hoping for a little more excitement from me but as i'd waited 50 mins i was in no mood to be pleasent lol

Philly I love the coat.Paddington is so cute xxx

Flutter bay thank you babe.I don't want sympathy just love ranting to you guys he he.Wow 3 boys your ickle one will be so lost as is my son with his 3 sisters xxx

Eoz, I think your doing FAB, I am glad that you have a good team caring for you that seem to be putting everything in place x
I wish I could wave a Magic wand tho and make it all better x x

Aiimee I keep looging on to check how the scan went, I am leavin for the Ferry to England in a bit lol!

Aiimee where are you!!!!

OO Mercy hun.Forgive me but where are you off?

So what things have we bought our beanies?

Me I have bought only nappies and boob pads!

I am goin on the ferry from Northern Ireland over to England!
Although with this delightful weather we're having I am not looking forward to the crossing lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->