****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I've had a lot of discharge. (tmi) and yes its normal for them to get darker :)
Your making milk :D I cant wait for the day i start leaking milk. My OH is obsessed with my boobs atm because they've become huge, hes gonna get a mouthful of milk :rofl:

xx

i said i'd like to breast feed this time and my other half said ok as long as it doesn't link in with his feeding time lol

Go onto baby-gaga.com. I found it so much more easier than lilypie.

The link is there and you just copy and paste it :)

xx

just sorted it how that look cheers for that i've only been trying since september to get my ticker here lol

I've had a lot of discharge. (tmi) and yes its normal for them to get darker :)
Your making milk :D I cant wait for the day i start leaking milk. My OH is obsessed with my boobs atm because they've become huge, hes gonna get a mouthful of milk :rofl:

xx

thanx hun!
im not even letting OH touch them at the moment lol they feel like they are on fire when i take my bra off!! plus i had to borrow one of my sisters bras the other day cause mine is just too small at the moment, she doesnt know that im pregnant though so she thought i was a bit strange LOL:wacko:
oooh do we have the same due date???? :flower:

not sure why it says 4 weeks 6 days and 5 weeks pregnant at the bottom dont know where the 5 weeks as came from

Just say goodluck to you all, I was due 15th august 09 and my beautiful little boy came right on time, it seems so far away right now but it will go so fast! I'm so excited for you all and good luck! :) x

Had to say, what a gorgeous beautiful little boy you have!! his ickle face melted me this morning:cloud9:

Hi MrsP, I have basically slept the morning away lol, so definitely caught up. I am dying to POAS again, I want to see the words on a digi and am planning to tomorrow morning, actually i reckon i will go buy a FRER, a digi and a something else so i can see the lines one more time..then I am done!!

Hi Maratobe:flower: I have experienced a CM flood so to speak before yes, so i do know what you're talking about, i would say nothing to worry about, have heard it talked about a lot on the boards. And yes the nipples thing is normal too, its one of the early signs. I have the bright blue veins showing through my chest chasing down to my boobs as well, it was one of my first clues;)

Have a great appointment flutterbaby!

Have a great weekend to all the other ladies here! xx

I am planning to start and finish my xmas shopping..yes you read that right..i am blitzing it all this weekend then its done as i predict that another week or so and the tiredness will hit like a wall, then my oldest starts her xmas holidays next friday, so I need to get it all done while i have the chance. And the kids are off to their dad this weekend so I have 2 child free days, makes sense.
i am also planning a sneaky one down to Mothercare so i can walk around just looking at everything, definitely not buying ,eeekks that would be tempting fate, but I just want to go see it all:haha:

Anyone else tempted to go touch baby things?? please don't let it be just me:blush:

amazing none of us have been scanned maybe the is 2 in there for some of us (or 3)

Just say goodluck to you all, I was due 15th august 09 and my beautiful little boy came right on time, it seems so far away right now but it will go so fast! I'm so excited for you all and good luck! :) x

Had to say, what a gorgeous beautiful little boy you have!! his ickle face melted me this morning:cloud9:

Hi MrsP, I have basically slept the morning away lol, so definitely caught up. I am dying to POAS again, I want to see the words on a digi and am planning to tomorrow morning, actually i reckon i will go buy a FRER, a digi and a something else so i can see the lines one more time..then I am done!!

Hi Maratobe:flower: I have experienced a CM flood so to speak before yes, so i do know what you're talking about, i would say nothing to worry about, have heard it talked about a lot on the boards. And yes the nipples thing is normal too, its one of the early signs. I have the bright blue veins showing through my chest chasing down to my boobs as well, it was one of my first clues;)

Have a great appointment flutterbaby!

Have a great weekend to all the other ladies here! xx

I am planning to start and finish my xmas shopping..yes you read that right..i am blitzing it all this weekend then its done as i predict that another week or so and the tiredness will hit like a wall, then my oldest starts her xmas holidays next friday, so I need to get it all done while i have the chance. And the kids are off to their dad this weekend so I have 2 child free days, makes sense.
i am also planning a sneaky one down to Mothercare so i can walk around just looking at everything, definitely not buying ,eeekks that would be tempting fate, but I just want to go see it all:haha:

Anyone else tempted to go touch baby things?? please don't let it be just me:blush:

thanx hun!
i also went christmas shopping today....tried to finish it but got distracted by baby stuff!!...the layby section is right next to ALL baby things!!! they are mean to me lol

thanx hun!
im not even letting OH touch them at the moment lol they feel like they are on fire when i take my bra off!! plus i had to borrow one of my sisters bras the other day cause mine is just too small at the moment, she doesnt know that im pregnant though so she thought i was a bit strange LOL:wacko:
oooh do we have the same due date???? :flower:

Well i'm down on here as the 5th, but i've worked out im due the 3rd :)

Well we're the same amount of days gone :D

xxx

yeah thats weird but i worked mine out as the 2nd of august, i have a 35 day cycle so would that affect the due date? thats what i put in for the ticker info but my LMP was the 19th of october, im gonna wait for my scan in a few weeks to see where im at. but yes we are the same amount of days!!!!

how sad am i did all my shopping weeks ago i will admit i was in asda yesterday having a sneeky peak at the baby range and i must say it is very tempting
i've been on google and looked up the baby gender predictor charts and half say i'm predicted a girl and the other half boy strange lol i've got 3 boys already so it wouldn't suprise me having a boy although i will admit i'd like a girl but i don't mind 2 much as long as baby is healthy
i found out with all 3 boys before what i was having this time i'm gonna wait i'm not buying no coloured things until its here strange i bled with all my boys every month but with this one the hasn't even been a spot (fingers and toes crossed i won't bleed)
and for anyone that has seen me in ttc my hubbys nan died 3rd of nov and don't some poeple say for every time someone dies a baby is born so i'm hoping its nanny blessing me with a healthy :baby:
what u think

Well i never had a cycle due to being on pill, and very forgetfull. So its kinda hit and miss with how far gone i really am lol. But the size of me you'd think i was having quads if i'm only 5 weeks haha

xx

lottybump you will have a very cute bump then! haha im just major bloated lol

flutterbaby i have hear that as well!! i hope she is watching over you and guiding you along with this baby!! xx

lottybump you will have a very cute bump then! haha im just major bloated lol

flutterbaby i have hear that as well!! i hope she is watching over you and guiding you along with this baby!! xx

thankyou i do to

yeah the first day of my last AF, going by my calender i conceived around the 9th of november

yeah thats weird but i worked mine out as the 2nd of august, i have a 35 day cycle so would that affect the due date? thats what i put in for the ticker info but my LMP was the 19th of october, im gonna wait for my scan in a few weeks to see where im at. but yes we are the same amount of days!!!!

i keep doing the 40 week date check and your due 26th of july is that right.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->