****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hope tomorrow is a better day for you flutterbaby!! and i agree, i wouldnt worry about your aunty she will come around and if not then thats her choice! you enjoy every moment of this pregnancy!
i found out a week ago that my step mother is also expecting again!....and my dad doesnt know that we are pregnant (he lives in a diff state) so his gonna be shocked to have a new son/daughter and a gran son/ grand daughter all at once next year haha

Hi my name is Joy and I just found out today I am pregnant. The positive came up with in a minute. Really unexpected but I am okay and thank God for this little miracle. My due date should be August 11th. Can't wait to learn more about everyone.

Hi girlies please may I join you? :) I am due on 5th Aug with baby number 2. Im a student midwife and live with my hubby. Very nervous with this baby as had an emergancy section with my first who is now 16 months.

Found out I was pregnant about a week ago, and have my first scan in January at 9 weeks.

How are you all? x

My baby boy was due 8th Aug in 2008 and he came 3 weeks early... but is still weird to have a simular due date lol x

Hi ladies, thought id pop by see how you all are? welcome to all newbies lovely to meet ya :) And congratulations!!!

I have my early scan booked for friday im kinda nervous just praying all will be in the correct place, i will be 6 weeks exactly so i dunno if it will be too early to see anything but well we will see.

XxX

Morning ladies:flower: welcome to all the new ladies as well.:flower:

gave myself a fright this morning and i am a tad concerned. i hadn't done a digi yet so gave it a whirl with FMU this morning and said "not pregnant"!!!!! hastily did a normal test and got a second line, but none of my second lines have been glaringly bright yet. I know a line is a line, no bleeding, no cramping, but it is still really scary and left me a bit shaken. My boobs are still having a party so am taking that as a good sign and just hoping it is still really early.
will keep you posted of course.
Sorry to read about stresses with aunts and friends, very unfair for newly pregnant mums, so i am wishing you all a very relaxing happy weekend, hugs and love to all xxxx

Morning, may i join? found out on Thurs im pregnant with #1, absolutely terrified now :) Should be due 12th August!? xx

Good morning mummies old and new!!

Congratulations to those who have just got their :bfp:, wiish you a very H&H 9 months!!

Hope you are all ok, sorry I have been lurking just a bit busy, but have read all your posts, will reply later in detail. DH is just off to football and then to Christmas party so a messy day for him. I am spending the day with a girl friend.

Will catch up with you all ths afternoon big :hugs: xxxxxxx

hey girls!
welcome newbies!! congrats for your BFPs!!!
i just finished my 10 hours shift at work.....i feel like i could sleep until next wednesday for some reason haha but noooo back to work tomorrow!!
i think some of my co-workers are getting sus!!.....im soooo BLOATED!!! lol
hope everyone is having a good day!
xxx

Hi all,
I am due 1st Aug with first baby, very excited mummy to be!!!
xxx

Goodmorning Ladies :hi:

Got room for one more? I'm due with baby #3 August 2nd (DB's Birthday). We got our :bfp: on 11/27/09.

I'm at work now and not feeling very motivated :nope: :blush:
Hope everyone has a healthy 8mos!

Hi Ladies

Got my BFP on Thursday but have done about 5 tests since just to be sure lol
This is my 2nd baby i have a 12 month old little boy Alfie. I seem to be a complete wreck this time worrying about every twinge, i have had a lot of feeling sick and when i don't feel sick i'm wonering why not :dohh: never happy haha. I just really hope we have a sticky bean.

I will be due either between 11th and 15th i think cos i had irregular cycles as i'm still breastfeeding my son so they never got back to normal.

Congratulations to everyone :thumbup:

Hi Ladies

This is my 2nd baby i have a 12 month old little boy Alfie. I seem to be a complete wreck this time worrying about every twinge, i have had a lot of feeling sick and when i don't feel sick i'm wonering why not :dohh: never happy haha. I just really hope we have a sticky bean.

I will be due either between 11th and 15th i think cos i had irregular cycles as i'm still breastfeeding my son so they never got back to normal.

Vic aren't you one of my November mummies from 08? x

Evening mummies,

Whether is terrible here, it is cold and wet. Eleanor has just had her dinner and then off for a bath. I have a friend round for the evening going to get takeaway and watch X-factor and I am going to wrap my Christmas presents.

Absolutely shattered and feel the size of a house.

Got a letter through in the post to say booking in with MW on Tuesday 5th January and scan for 22nd January so fingers crossed I make it that far.

How ar you all and do you have anything nice planned for the evening? x x x

Yay so happy to be joining this club!! thank you for letting me know about it Mrsp =D and thank you very much for adding me on the list!!

Zoie xxx :flow: xxx

Evening mummies,

Whether is terrible here, it is cold and wet. Eleanor has just had her dinner and then off for a bath. I have a friend round for the evening going to get takeaway and watch X-factor and I am going to wrap my Christmas presents.

Absolutely shattered and feel the size of a house.

Got a letter through in the post to say booking in with MW on Tuesday 5th January and scan for 22nd January so fingers crossed I make it that far.

How ar you all and do you have anything nice planned for the evening? x x x

Im off out for dinner soon! =D my best friend is taking me and oh out to celebrate everyone will be having a nice cold pint and i will be on the lemonade hehe soooo worth it tho!!! :cloud9:

just changed my ticker for some reason my dates said two things on the other one this one is right

Hi may I join you all? Expecting baby number 2 in August 2010, already have a son aged 2 and had MC this time last year so bit nervous that this one will stick...hoping for an early reassurance scan when I get to 7 weeks...:flower:

Hi Ladies

Vic aren't you one of my November mummies from 08? x

She is indeed :happydance::happydance: And looks like we are with her again xxxxxxxxxx

Hi may I join you all? Expecting baby number 2 in August 2010, already have a son aged 2 and had MC this time last year so bit nervous that this one will stick...hoping for an early reassurance scan when I get to 7 weeks...:flower:

Welcome hon. Whats your due date and I wil add it to the front page x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->