****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Wow Congrats Csunshine!!! Team :blue: is in the lead....hmmmm cant wait to see if Im on team blue lol

hehe i did yday mellisa... not as many girls as boys tho in august is there!!! :O

x

HAHAHA!!!! I know team pink is lonely.....we will see on Friday!

:O
ladymama not long to go!!!
u excited?
on the mornin of my scan i felt like i was 10 on xmas day lol!

x

I am so excited!!!!:happydance: I just hope the baby cooperates and my appt is first thing in the morning. Hope everything comes back fine.....:thumbup:

:)
i had to wait all day was horrible lol!
felt sick all day jus wanted to go & see if bump was ok!!
&
im sure it wil be!! :) ... bet u cant wait to no what bump is!!!... & they show u everything its amazing!! .... chambers of the heart...brain..the co-ordination thing in the brain or something like that lol!
there spine & stuff :D
its really good!!

x

Yea I am waiting patiently but I know tomorrow night I might not be able to sleep good lol. I have a feeling I will be on team :blue: IDK y I just have a gut feeling

:)
u prob wil be then!
i jus new she was a girl.. i would have been surprised if they would have said boy

x

LOL! Yea I be very surprised if they say girl I even have dreams of the baby being a boy. LOL!

I knew my man was a man so would have been shocked if they said girl. Happy either way but shocked.

I knew with Eleanor she was a girl, just something said.

This time I am totally not sure, although hen we went to scan Simon and I both had a feeling its a boy, 18 weeks to go and we'll find out.

Aimee - I really wouldnt buy any if I were you, you'll find even in nw born if you have a 7/8lb baby their toes wont quite touch the bottom.

Good luck to everyone with their scans/appointments this morning x x

Off to the consultant this morning, maybe I can not have any protein showing that would make a change. Also lost my voice almost, looks like Eleanor will have a quiet day! lol!

Good luck with your consultant appointments today ladies, and the upcoming scans!
I have a stinking headache again today a few days of slight let up :(
We're going to soft play this morning although I'm guessing it'll be rammed as its school hols :(

Just thinking as it's hard to get an accurate yellow count as not everyone posts very often, perhaps the confirmed team yellows could have an extrastork next to them? or that might just look really dopey.

Morning ladies!

Well sun is shining here this morning so hopefully it's a good sign of things to come. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to beat heartburn? I'm starting to get it alot in the mornings if i have anything to eat or drink, which doesn't really do bub much good.

We both agreed on a name last night and so far Harrison is the leading fav. Don't know whether that will be the winner but at least we agreed! lol

Hope everone has a fab day xxx

Well I am back from my mini holiday and I need another one after trying to catch up on posts :rofl:

Nice and burnt, spent a couple of days baking on the beach in Majorca :thumbup:

Bubs really active now - kicks DH when he lays his arm over my tummy til he moves it, really funny :haha:

Not back in work til next Weds but plenty to be doing - the builders are here cracking on with our extension at the mo so no peace anyway!

Congrats on all of the scans/teams etc - lots of team blue hey!

Yas - do you have any extra pillows with your sleeping? I have found it has done the world of good for me I have a big one for under bump/between knees.

Well better get a bit of something done so DH doesn't think I've had a lazy day :haha: Hope you are all well and any more scans coming up? :hugs:

Philly Harrison is lovely xxxxx

Pinks.Glad it was nice.I am not jealous one bit lol

As for sleeping I have a huge body pillow which is my lifeline!

Well I have the hospital today which is stirring to many memories as a year ago today I was rushed in by ambulance after my cyst had ruptured and twisted.

On the plus side I'm excited to see little man again on Tuesday x

Have a nice day ladies and enjoy the sunshine if you have it x

hi ladies i am due in august and would love some buddies..i have posted on buddy site but no replys as yet..i had my detailed scan yesterday and having a little man..i knew he was a he instincts strong..he looked fine and just got to go back for heart scan as the way he was lying..
emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"