****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

morning ladies still posting from my phone as internet is gonna take another week to reconnect according to orange. Grr! Hope you are all ok congrats on team pink and blue for the ladies that have found out :) good luck to anyone with appointments today. Looking forward to coming back properly soon :) x x

congrats baileykenz :)
i found out tuesday im having a girl :)
u picked any naems yet?

x

You're not mad flutter - I would be packing if the house weren't in disarray with the extension. After seeing OBEM the other week with the baby born at 23 weeks I guess no time is too early, just in case!

Currently packing up spare room and attic into boxes ready for the builders to crack into the house - looking forward to the end result already haha!

You're not mad flutter - I would be packing if the house weren't in disarray with the extension. After seeing OBEM the other week with the baby born at 23 weeks I guess no time is too early, just in case!

Currently packing up spare room and attic into boxes ready for the builders to crack into the house - looking forward to the end result already haha!

yeah seen it and thats when my list started i thinks it's because i'm waiting to but my colours soo ifeel nothing is getting done so its my way of feeling things are happening lol

how are you anyway hunny you aug the 7th leaver lol i went to scan and she said i should be at aug the 4th but we're not moving you i said charming i go over anyway soo why not lets drag it out .........

is anyone elses baby big mind was at 20 weeks 3 days 21 week head 21and 5 days stomach and 22 and 3 days legs and expecting top end of 8lb to 9lb baby boooo give me the drugs lol

I know they shuftied me so I just went along with it DH seems to think I was measuring a week ahead at last scan though I think he must have got confused as I'm sure I would have paid attention to that :haha: might fish my notes out to check though!

Am told the boys in our family are always late, but that all of the babies are little ones so here's hoping!

Just fell over in the street felt really silly but banged myself on the kerb waiting for bubs to give me a wriggle to reassure me now :wacko:

Aww have you been over with them all at least you are prepared this time I guess can you convince yourself your date is a couple of weeks after?? :haha:

oh bless you be safe i did in the snow remember i felt like a right prat and i hurt my pride lol

I think that's mostly it - there were two young girls taking up the pavement with a buggy and a dog, so I stepped around them and the dog bounced towards me a bit. Am not scared of dogs but he made me jump and I slipped down the kerb. Bubs giving me some welly now so guessing he is okay though :thumbup:

GOT to stir my lazy butt and make it look like I've done some housework before DH comes :haha:

hope ur ok pink&fluffy... i always fall over lol!
nearly tripped up the stairs im clumsy lol

x

Grazed knees, bruised pride - heartrate now returned to normal am such a worrier lol.

Enjoy your scan pregoprincess!!!

hehe love it - am I weird to smile at my tummy when I feel him? :haha:

he kicked DH in the head while we were on hols this week as he rested his head on my tummy to see if he could hear anything :haha:

Just thinking as it's hard to get an accurate yellow count as not everyone posts very often, perhaps the confirmed team yellows could have an extrastork next to them? or that might just look really dopey.

Yes we definately need to do something, I thought about removing all th yellow storks so there are just team yellow ones there, what do you think?

Morning ladies!

Well sun is shining here this morning so hopefully it's a good sign of things to come. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to beat heartburn? I'm starting to get it alot in the mornings if i have anything to eat or drink, which doesn't really do bub much good.

We both agreed on a name last night and so far Harrison is the leading fav. Don't know whether that will be the winner but at least we agreed! lol

Hope everone has a fab day xxx

I had HB bad with Eleanor, I found drinking milk and just taking some renee or gaviscon helped. Bloody horrid feeling isnt it?

Oh and love the name choice x

Well I am back from my mini holiday and I need another one after trying to catch up on posts :rofl:

Nice and burnt, spent a couple of days baking on the beach in Majorca :thumbup:

Bubs really active now - kicks DH when he lays his arm over my tummy til he moves it, really funny :haha:

Not back in work til next Weds but plenty to be doing - the builders are here cracking on with our extension at the mo so no peace anyway!

Congrats on all of the scans/teams etc - lots of team blue hey!

Yas - do you have any extra pillows with your sleeping? I have found it has done the world of good for me I have a big one for under bump/between knees.

Well better get a bit of something done so DH doesn't think I've had a lazy day :haha: Hope you are all well and any more scans coming up? :hugs:

Welcome back hon, did you enjoy your break away? How long until all your building work will be done?

As for pillows, I am more comfortable without them than with them, I find one leg propted on Si, does the trick just nicely! :haha:
Philly Harrison is lovely xxxxx

Pinks.Glad it was nice.I am not jealous one bit lol

As for sleeping I have a huge body pillow which is my lifeline!

Well I have the hospital today which is stirring to many memories as a year ago today I was rushed in by ambulance after my cyst had ruptured and twisted.

On the plus side I'm excited to see little man again on Tuesday x

Have a nice day ladies and enjoy the sunshine if you have it x

Good luck hon :kiss:

hi ladies i am due in august and would love some buddies..i have posted on buddy site but no replys as yet..i had my detailed scan yesterday and having a little man..i knew he was a he instincts strong..he looked fine and just got to go back for heart scan as the way he was lying..
emma

Hi Emma :hi: What date are you due, I shall add you to the front page

morning ladies still posting from my phone as internet is gonna take another week to reconnect according to orange. Grr! Hope you are all ok congrats on team pink and blue for the ladies that have found out :) good luck to anyone with appointments today. Looking forward to coming back properly soon :) x x

Come back soon, we miss you! :hugs:

good morning ladies is anyone packing yet or am i mad

Although I havent started packing, no I dont think you are mad, I have started to put a few things to one side to go in a bag and what to take for baby.

I can't wait until monday, I find out if I am having a boy or girl! :)

Welcome hon :hi:

AFM had consultant this morning, bit deflated to be hinest bit of a waste of time. Although on a plus no protein today! :happydance:

BP was 134/80 normally 120/60 but she didnt seemed too worried only when it hets to 140/90 is it an issue but the fact the reason I am going is due to my BP, I thought she might have said a bit more.

With regards to the sciatica/SPD I got pretty much told to deal with it or go do a yoga class. I mentioned the fact I have dropped Eleanor 3 times and slipped on the stairs twice this week but she seemed to think just get on with it. Even wrote in my book "still complaining of sciatica".

I expressed my concerns with regards to how it can affect labour she said you can just have an epidural which I didnt think was quite the answer, but hey. She did say if it got that bad a water birth would be out of the question incase they have to get me out quick for any reason.

Rant over x

MrsP that sucks - the attitude seems the same here to be honest, I said swimming hurt my hips they said swim more it's good for you :rofl: don't let them wear you down keep mentioning it if it carries on :hugs:

I have this one long pillow and omg while I was away without it didn't sleep and was soooo sore, come back and though I didn't sleep and tossed and turned I was not uncomfortable and felt better for it it's bizarre - DH can barely fit in the bed with it though :haha:

Building work should be done first week in May I reckon as we lost a week with drain/neighbour issues, pretty excited.

They are having Monday/Tuesday off for Easter, and should be sorting the roof next week, and getting into the rest of the house the following week (that's when the dust and stress really starts and I contemplating moving in with DHs gran for a bit :haha:) but at the end of it all we will have a nursery to decorate (the other rooms can wait :haha:)

MrsP - that sucks. I really feel for you having that severe back pain. I have mild back pain and know how uncomfortable and bothersome that is so I can only imagine what you are feeling.

Philly - Milk or dairy does seem to help with the hearburn. I keep a bottle of Tums with me as we are allowed to take that. I try to take it infrequently and only when my heartburn is pretty bad.

I know this is a little early.... but we celebrate Father's Day here in the US on June 20th. I am pregnant with our first baby so I have no experience with first time father's day gifts (especially when his baby is still in the womb :)). Do you ladies have any ideas for first time father's day gifts for my husband? Just trying to start planning now in case any of the ideas take some time.

does anyone have an achy belly? like its bruised!?
i had it last night... but dunno if i was half asleep & jus imagining it lol

x

i had that a couple of weeks ago and it was really tender in one spot like i had been punched or sumat lol dnt no y xx

im having a boy can you change my colours please on 8th aug thanx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->