****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

lol glad to know this time it isn't me :rofl: that doesn't happen often to me anymore!

Congrats Aimee, cant wait to see pic.

How is everyone? Whether here is crap and still bloody raining.

Was meant to be out today with a friend but she cancelld, but just as well as Eleanor seems to be poorly again, temp of 38.5. Either the swine flu jab she had on Wednesday or her teeth, but either way she is a very cuddley bunny today.

AFM feeling loads of kicks and movement all of the time, Si cant feel all of it just yet. Hospital tomorrow to see consultant. Going to have a whine about me sciatica se if they cant move things along as really quite painful.

Other than that nothing exciting to report. Bit of cheeky house work for me today and I have some painting to do. Si is away Thursday and Friday so will give me something to do.

Really starting to get excited about baby! x

crap weather here too Mrs P it sucks!!
Didn't seem to snow overnight, or at least it didn't lie, we were 'promised' 10-15cm... It's snowing lightly now anyway...
Don't know what we're going to do today, no plans yet, so just snuggling with C and watching Clifford...

Gosh thats a lot of snow, fingers crossed you dont get all that. Eleanor and I are just pitting too.

Can feel a late getting dressed today!

Morning everyone!

I really don't know what has happened to the weather but it has gone horrible over here. I really can't see it being a bbq summer like they have said it will be....

So only got up at 5am this morning for loo, managed to sleep till 8.45am!!!!!! I have a headache now though so can't win either way! lol.
Mart wants a lie in till ten then i'm hoping we can go shopping again today, now i know we are having a boy i can't seem to control myself. I guess it wont hurt apart from our bank balances! lol.

Hope everyone has a good day though xxx

oooh, lie in
DD awake at 7. shouldn't complain, before the clocks changed, it was earlier.That's the 'ok' time in our house for her to ask to get up anyway, just leaves me feeling slightly short changed on the sleep front!

hi everyone!
its raining here too :(
& reallyyyyy windy!!
im going shopping in a bit... then got a consultant appointment... so got no choice but to go out in this horrible weather!! hopefully we dont get no snow :O i hate snow!
x

hey ladies the weather is actually beautiful here for March!! This Easter weekend it's supposed to up to 25 C!!! That's pretty much beach weather in my books :)
(sorry to make you all jealous :D)

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. I dont know what I think has been happening for the last 5 1/2 months, but its has suddenly dawned on me that I am going to have a baby!!! :dance:

Also I am starving, I cant stop eating!

Happy shopping Aimee and good luck tomorrow, I am seeing mine tomorrow too.

Melissa - send some our way x

Afternoon ladies.

I'm having a lazy one today.Madiosn (3 yr old) is groggy and I have loads to do.I need to find a house in 4 weeks.Not easy!

Mrs P how's Smell.I didn't take doodles to her jab.Not sure about it.She finally had her MMR yesterday.I got consultant tomoz as well.

Aiimee hope today goes ok.

Melissa :ignore: lol

Philly go spend if you can!

Kelly My brain is awful.I keep putting the milk in the dishwasher and cat food in oven!

Wish I could take the day off and relax too - but it is to work for me. It is my hubby's birthday today so I am leaving work a little early today to go meet him and some friends for drinks (well - to watch them drink rather :)).

The weather is also beautiful here in Atlanta, Georgia. Sunny and a high of 79 (I think that is 26 c). It is supposed to be sunny and warm for the rest of the week, up to 83 on Friday (28 c). We have had a cold and long winter so this weather has been awaited for some time now. Normally we warm up a few weeks earlier than this.

Glad everyone is doing well. To the ladies across the pond - sounds like the weather is going to make is a stay home in your jammies and cuddle day. Have fun!!

I'm 21 weeks today!! I love moving right along. My tummy is rounding out and I couldn't feel any better. So far I have loved being pregnant and little Jake reminds me that he is there pretty frequently now. So in love.....:flower:

Afternoon ladies.

I'm having a lazy one today.Madiosn (3 yr old) is groggy and I have loads to do.I need to find a house in 4 weeks.Not easy!

Mrs P how's Smell.I didn't take doodles to her jab.Not sure about it.She finally had her MMR yesterday.I got consultant tomoz as well.

Aiimee hope today goes ok.

Melissa :ignore: lol

Philly go spend if you can!

Kelly My brain is awful.I keep putting the milk in the dishwasher and cat food in oven!

She is ok, but has a temp of 39.6, just gave her some more nurofen, so sitting tight for 40 minutes and see what happens. She is still responsive, eating and drinking but thats a bit too high for my liking, specially with her history, I dont like to take a chance.

Whats Maddi the rascal up to today, giving you grief cos she can? x

Glad she's ok xxxx

Madi was up all night with a fever and coughing so kept her off school but the little madam has been on a hyper all day so um I'm guessing shes better lol

Hello everyone, how do i attach my pregnancy ticker? thanks

hi joanne.
If you go to a site like baby-gaga.com you enter your data and make your ticker. then copy the code given (BBCode) and then come on here and go to UserCP (top left) and select from left hand side menu Edit Signature. Then paste the BBCode in there - should work!!

Hey Aimee! When u went for scan did u drink anything to get the baby to move?

yeah ladies team blue for me keep reminding me lol my mom is busy knitting away a grey hoodie i've started getting all the things i need for hospital bag i've wrote a list lol only about 5 things to get now and obviously a new outfit for me has been thrown in :blush: do you think i'm really early doing this or is everyone else getting sorted :thumbup:

i feel soo sick today had a cheese and onion sandwich and it is totally coming back up tmi

i'm soo ready for kids to break up it's gonna be a pj 14 days for us i think with luxary lie in's until 10 o'clock:happydance: i'm :sleep: who has all my energy where have you gone come back lol

oh yeah was ment to say got the freebie changing bag for boots today colour a little to plain but the inside is sound got a bottle part and a free mat i was inpressed it will do for my car bag where the resevres go lol

So just got back from shopping trip and feel like my feet have turned into lead. I just can't shop like i used to anymore. Been a right pain to Mart on the way home, was like a bear with a sore head.

On the nice side though there were some great sales on at the shop, got a t-shirt from debenhams, pumpkin patch had their sale so had a shirt and jean set, h&m have some funky boys stuff so got a ACDC t-shirt and jeans with braces on then did the primark trip and got some baby vests, little joggers and t-shirts. Everything is just so cute, could buy the entire shop! Me and mart have both agreed to only buy things in the sale though as we could get silly and buy too expensive items.

As this is our first we don't know if we should get some small baby things? I have brought some newborn but don't know if we should get anything smaller? Should we wait till nearer the time and see what they think his weight will be?

Hope everyone had a good day, i'm off to put the heating on and make me a brew! xxx

hi girls! :)

ladymama i didnt drink nothing... i already had started to need a wee & hadnt drank nothing lol!... so didnt drink nothing else... she kept kicking the thing away bending her kness & kicking really hard lol!!

been to consultant today... got to be scanned again in 4 weeks to see if the blood clot has gone... if it has dont think i wil be scanned again.. but if its stil there think he wants me to keep being scanned until it goes!

i got some more clothes today :)

hope everyones ok!

xxxx

philly i was thinkin this the other day.. iv got newborn & 0-3 but i dont no if baby wil be under 7lbs :S...
i might get a few tiny baby things... but only like a few vests & a few sleepsuits... :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"