****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I wouldn't buy too much newborn!! Charlotte wore that for a few weeks only!! Then in to 0-3... and when she was smaller all she wore was vests and babygros not really outfits...
Saying that every baby is different size and shape!

hey ladies the weather is actually beautiful here for March!! This Easter weekend it's supposed to up to 25 C!!! That's pretty much beach weather in my books :)
(sorry to make you all jealous :D)

Finally Pennyslvania is having some very nice weather too! Bought time! Usually its still snow (even for the end of March, which is technically spring), but its going to be in the 70s (F) for the rest of the week! It will be a wonderful Easter weekend! :flower: Well, PA has really worked for this weather tho! Seeing how we have been getting slammed with snow this year! One of the worst winters yet!

Aiimee, sorry about the clotting :( Do the scans mean that you get to see your LO each time though? :thumbup:

We've been into spring since end of Jan! Here in Alberta Canada which is weird, I think we gave all our cold and snow to the southern states! It's been 10 degrees + up to 20 degrees celsius for weeks now with the odd one or two days being a bit chilly.

I have only a few outfits in newborn which is up to 8 pounds here most is 0-3 cause I expect this baby to be about 7 to 8 pounds, also on registry put 0-3 and 3-6 down mostly. Speaking of which I need to get my invites out in the next day or two for the shower. Almost done them.

ooo kelly bet ur excited bout ur baby shower!!
when u plannin on having it?
i would like one... but here they dont really have them :S

x

ooo kelly bet ur excited bout ur baby shower!!
when u plannin on having it?
i would like one... but here they dont really have them :S

x

what?!? Really? Well, you should totally introduce a baby shower to your hometown then and have one really big one of your own :winkwink:

It's going to be may 15th for the first one which is the big one and one of the last 2 saturdays in June for the second smaller one. I am having two cause in may I am going home so that will be the big friends and family and then the second, my friends out here wanted me to have one so I got roped into it, wasn't planning it!

Just got the invites done and ready to be mailed. Lots of time for people to respond to since it's going to be across the country.

yea guppy i get to see her :)
i wonder if she would have grown much by 24weeks from 20?
but then again she was a lot bigger from 16weeks!! :O

wel the nurse told me they didnt want to scan me too much.. when i was bleeding cus its dangerous! but my consultant said today he wants another scan done & then more if its not stopped i think!!

& yh i think a baby shower would be fun!!! :)

xx

Hello ladies well I had my 20wk scan today and there was a winkie!:thumbup: So we are defo team BLUE

I get to shop now! I have tons of little girl stuff but no little boy stuff.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope your all well!

Hello ladies well I had my 20wk scan today and there was a winkie!:thumbup: So we are defo team BLUE

I get to shop now! I have tons of little girl stuff but no little boy stuff.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope your all well!

Aww congrats :happydance::happydance: Team blue is well and truly winning!

I have another scan Tuesday x

I know it's under not the best curcumstances that you are having to have scan's but at least you get to see your little one and that's reassuring!:thumbup:

:hugs:

Congrats sunshine on your little winkie!!!

Aimee - I just bought NB when Eleanor was born, but no tiny baby stuff. Most NB here goes to 11lb I think.

I have some tiny baby inc premmie nappies as Abi needed them and I'm certain little man will be needing them 2 x

congrats on your boy csunshine!! do you have a name yet? Enjoy your shopping :)

glad everything went well csunshine!!
& glad he has a winkie!!!
hehe!!
i have another scan in 4weeks... so least i wil no she is defo a girl and hasnt grown nothing she shouldnt have lol!

x

yh mrs p it goes up to about 10/11lbs
& i havent got no tiny baby either yet.. im not sure if to get any... even if i do have a baby smaller then like 7lbs they wont be in tiny baby that long anyway would they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->