****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

fucking hells bells (sorry for language) but PHilly what a day you have had hon. big big big :hugs: to you hon hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks MrsP! I feel like i've been beaten on my back with a bat but just glad bub is ok!

I also advise everyone to take maternity notes with them everywhere now as got told off by the mat people for not having them with me! Also try to where belt under bump cause if i had been bigger and thinner then it really could of hurt bub!

Think i'm gona have nightmares about that for a while! xxxx

Awwww Philly hope ur back feels better soon but glad the baby is fine. Ur right it could have been worse so ur very lucky.

Aww philly darling xxxx

What dicks are the police though.You rest missy and the slightest change in pain you get up the hospital xxx

aww, philly im glad to hear everything is okay praying that you heal quickly. Maybe taking a nice warm bubble bath is in order :winkwink:
Sorry your day has been so horrible :hugs:
...what are maternity notes?

aww, philly im glad to hear everything is okay praying that you heal quickly. Maybe taking a nice warm bubble bath is in order :winkwink:
Sorry you day has been so horrible :hugs:

I was just going to suggest a nice warm bath and then maybe an ice pack on for 15 minutes and then off then back on. I would also ask for some PT as you have probably pulled or strained your back and if you don't work it out then it could mean longer recovery time.:hugs:

So sorry you've had such a shit day!:hugs:

Sorry your day has been so horrible :hugs:

Thank you hun:hugs:

The notes are what every preg woman has in the uk. It contains all your info, whether you have had children before and everytime you see a doc or mw they fill in what they have seen you about and any action taken xxx

:dohh: that makes PERFECT logic! Wish we had that here in the States! I was thinking the other day, they have my Red Cross donor card to know my blood type, they even have an ID with my age, picture, and everything else...but how the hell would they know im preggo if i dont "look" preggo? :shrug: I mean what if i was unconscious bc of an accident and couldnt speak up to say, dont give me this or that, or give me X-rays because im pregnant? :shrug:

Philly shit man that's scary!!
Glad you and bub are OK and Mart taking good care of you. So yeah right give the pregnant woman the breathilyser!
Did you see the thread on carrying maternity notes? I never do... the file is too huge and I'd be sure to lose it. I'll take them on holiday this week though.
Just had my bikini line waxed in preparation for hols - yowee!!

:dohh: that makes PERFECT logic! Wish we had that here in the States! I was thinking the other day, they have my Red Cross donor card to know my blood type, they even have an ID with my age, picture, and everything else...but how the hell would they know im preggo if i dont "look" preggo? :shrug: I mean what if i was unconscious bc of an accident and couldnt speak up to say, dont give me this or that, or give me X-rays because im pregnant? :shrug:

I would put something in your wallet nest to your id. God forbid anything happens and touch wood it never does but if it ever did they would have to check what your name was then see your note saying you are pg.

Can't understand you don't have that as you guys have to pay for all your health care right??? xxx

I would put something in your wallet nest to your id. God forbid anything happens and touch wood it never does but if it ever did they would have to check what your name was then see your note saying you are pg.

Can't understand you don't have that as you guys have to pay for all your health care right??? xxx

Yep, unfortunately so :wacko:
But the law here states that the ER can't turn anyone away because of lack of health insurance. ...which is good and bad because then you get the care you NEED but is bad because if you have crappy health care or you have non at all...well that can be a detrimental amount of $$ to pay.

Just updating my info if you could please Mrs P.

My due date is now August 19th (I was originally listed under August 20th) and my bump is pink

Wahoo !!! :wohoo: Im BAK !!! I aint been able to get on here in over 2 weeks... :( Wouldn't work for me for some reason. :( Glad to be back though ! :) Had our scan last week and had hoped to find out the gender but the cord was in the way. SO now were contemplating finding out at our next scan as i will be 32 weeks then, only 8 to go after then so may wait. :) Hope everyone else is doing really well ! :hugs:

hi aislingmcm :)
hope ur ok!!

i found out tuesday im having a baby girl... i been thinkin bout calling her kaitlyn... lovlely name :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->