****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hi aislingmcm :)
hope ur ok!!

i found out tuesday im having a baby girl... i been thinkin bout calling her kaitlyn... lovlely name :D

x

I absolutely love the name !!! It can be spelt 3 or 4 ways i think too but this one was the most uncommon so thats how we spelt it. :) :hugs:

Forgot to mention that they have changed my dates again, they finally believe that we are 100% sure of our dates. So now im back to the 11th August ! Back to the bottom of the list for me again, and for the rest of the pregnancy, no more changes from there !!! :) :hugs:

yh.. some people spell it with a c.. and with a y or i!
i looked in the name book before under k to see what it meant.. but its under c

x

philly - rest up and feel better soon. What a horrible frightening experience. I'm glad you and baby are just fine. Take it easy and don't do too much too quickly.

Hi Aisling! Good to have you back.My access to BnB has been dodgy too...

I'm not on the list but I'm due August 14th 2010 and I'm team yellowww =]

My due date changed to the 21st from the 13th. I will let you know "pink" or "blue" after this weekend. Thanks so much for keeping track and updating for us!

Hi everyone, congrats on the team pinks and blues! I've been in Spain for few days on short hol-was so nice being in the sunshine, back to the London cold now boo! My '20 week' scan isn't until 23 April by which time I'll be just a day short of 24 weeks, Aug seems to be a v busy baby month at my hospital, hope everyone doesn't go into labour at same time, worried will be no anasthetist avail to set up an epidural! I'm still definitely staying team yellow, my husband still wants to find out, I'm just hoping baby has it's legs crossed!

philly rest up hunny :hugs:

welcome newbies:hugs:

:coffee:had a pay out of working tax credits today so i may go get a few bit .....well its money i didn't think i would of had so spend on baby i think cot sheets etc finish my maternity bag yep yep

my my its a blue month :happydance:when i had my boys everyone i knew had girls this time they are all having boys and i'm still here having boys

just ate a mcdonalds for lunch yum yum

Mmmmm mcdonalds.....why I have a weakness for their chicken nuggets I'll never know, I worked there when I was at college :rofl:

morning girls :D

im going shopping again in a bit!
so think i might have mcdonalds 4 dinner :) mmmmm

xxx

shopping! that sounds like fun!!! I'm going to head outside now it's so beautiful out!!!! :D

lucky you melissa its rainy here :(

& i no i need to stop going shopping lol!
got too much stuff already x

i need to start shopping but something else always crops up.The moses basket I like is in the sale though so need to get it quick.

Blurgh to mcdonalds.I can't stand any greasy food at all with this baby.

I have the headache from hell today so having a lazy one.

How are we all xx

really eoz?
i dont really like anythin healthy lol!
except for strawberries & apples lol!
:(

& ooo this play mat i want is on sale down from £40 to £28! so i want to get that today :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"