****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I'm not a healthy eater as such.Love my veg and meat but greasy food like chips,burgers etc are a no go at the mo.Even the thought makes me queasy! My girls i craved mcd's.

Now all I want is Cereal,chicken paste sarnies and fruity sweets x

oo how strange!... it must be a lil girl thing lol :)
& i love sherbets!!!... i cant stop eating them lol
& chocolate... i like cereal as wel tho :)
jus dont like the milk that much

x

nope gone off choc and cake which is unheard of for me.I have gained so much weight though lord knows how!

:(
i love everything i shouldnt lol!

oo i love carrots tho... raw & cooked lol

x

OMG philly... thank goodness you are ok..... take iteasy with the backache poppet... you poor girl..what a fright you must have had, i had a bloke ram my jeep up the back when i was pg with ds back in 1999, luckily, cos my jeep was higher up than his car, it wasnt quite so bad for me, he wrote his own car off tho.... and thankfully dswas ok....

well, i have had an awful lot of trouble getting into bnb the last 2 weeks... kept tellingme the site was down for maintenance....
i went for antenatal check with my gp the other day, and he says my uterus is measuring 24 weeks, not the 19 i should have been at the time.... freaked me out a bit..hahahah maybe i am growing godzilla inthere.... no, i always have carried highup with all my 6 children, i guess number 7 is no different.... having another scan on 21st, sowill get more news on it then..( please god its all ok in there)

we had a mass of snow here aainthe other evening, ( tuesday) didnt think it would settle cos it hasd been so wet, but settle it did and we ended up with bout three inches of the stuff the next morning... its gone again now though....

I have 2 of my little darlings with chickenpox at the mo, DS has it really bad,i do feel sosorry for him, he is smothered inthem.... he is feeling rotten with it, but dd has very few spots and is fine in herself... other dd had them 2 weeks ago.... thats all 6 of them had them now....

girls, how much movement you getting these days, i do get some , but not huge amounts... i am on the big side andhave read this can make a difference, when i think back to my previous pregnancies, i cant remember at what stage iwas getting proper movement and regular.... but ithink because of what happened to me last year,i am panicking at everything, i really love and want this little baby....

anyway.... hope everyone is keeping well.... and have a great easter weekend...

xxxx loobs
xxxx

hiya, i am not on the front page at all... my edd is 19th aug and we are staying team yellow...xxxxx

Hey all just a quick howdy, welcome to the new mums, and enjoy your shopping trips peeps!
I'm trying to get ready for the Rocky Horror show tonight - OMGI haven't a clue - wearing black leggings, turquoise tutu and feather boa, black vest, rainbow legwarmers... Just done my hair, never used hairspray in my life before, I'm such not a girly girl! All back combed and HUGE now!! Trying to mind DD too at the same time isn't easiest. All my chums going are having their wine getting ready for some confidence and I'm going to be stone cold sober. Got to try and do makeup while DD eats her tea, better get changed first though or I'll wreck it after!! Might post a piccie later if it's not too dire - my 'bump' is mostly just flab like, so not feeling the most confident :(

Morning ladies or afternoon to you across the pond!:thumbup:

Hope your all having a lovely Good Friday! Yeah it's Easter weekend!

loobi I'm on the bigger side but for about a week and half now, but it's different with everybody and pregnancy. :shrug: No right or wrong answer.

afm finally slept good last night :happydance: but now am again tired. :shrug: I can't win. :nope:

Hope your all doing well!

I would say the blues are having a good month come August!:thumbup:

Welcome new ladies!

Have a wonderful easter weekend to all August Mummies!!

My due date is the same (Aug 10) but I am staying on team yellow thus far!

hi loobi... i dont really feel her too much... unless im sat down or lieing down & mostly on a night!

& im back from shopping think i need to stop buying her clothes but there just so nice!!

x

holywoodmum - hope you have a fab evening! Enjoy! Hopefully we'll see some pics??

I am relaxing having told DH which bathroom I want for him to go and sort :haha:

u lot write far tooo much, I can never keep up and have forgotten most of what I have read, but
Eoz, hang in there... u'll be right and it is good they are keeping an eye on you
Philly the accident sounds rough, hope ur not feeling too bad

AFM had my 20 week scan on Thursday, all is perfect, not growing the heffer it was originally measured at and remain on team yellow :D
Pic is in journal and am going to add the 3D ones we got a few weeks back shortly.

My new MW is now off sick, and just wondered when the next appointment generally is after the scan, as mine have gone a bit wrong, so have to go back to the community MW, but think they may want to see me as normal, when I am hoping to see one at 22-23 weeks???

hi mum to be waiting
i think its 25weeks
but im not sure as i see my MW nearly every week anyway

xx

well its 25 weeks for 1st baby and 28 for all others x

Hi Ladies!

Just got back from my scan and its...............................
A :blue: !!!!:happydance::happydance:

I knew it was a lil baby boy, I felt it. WOW! August is a blue month.

congrats ladymama!!!
bet ur soooooooooo excited!!!
everyone is having boys lol!!! :)

congrats!!!

xxxxxx

I am very excited...so is DH!!! I am glad that I will still be the only girl lmao....

Hi Ladies!

Just got back from my scan and its...............................
A :blue: !!!!:happydance::happydance:

I knew it was a lil baby boy, I felt it. WOW! August is a blue month.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

We are sure having a Blue August!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back