****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

It truly will be a blue month!!!!

I've been trying to look for a cotbed bedding set that isn't blue! You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find one! If anyone comes across a different colour to blue could you let me know please.

Hope everyone had a good start to the long weekend xxx

philly i have seen a cot bed set in matalan... winnie the pooh one? cream? x

Oh I just love the number 333 just had to post on this page!:blush:

As for the cot set's well what about green or frogs, I love frogs and am thinking about doing that in my nursery now that we are having a boy.

Woohoo for another blue baby!!!!! Got any names yet ladymama?

Me I am painting the closet in the nursery room a very light blue colour something different since the room is chocolate milk brown. All the other closets in the house will be the same light blue to. Just like I mentioned so much better then white!

I am off to write my last paper for the semester!

Yea the baby will be named after the father.....even tho I really am not to thrilled about it lol. But we made a bet if the first child is a boy then he could name it after him but only the first child if the first child was a girl and the second a boy he couldnt name the baby after him if that makes sense...lol. So he is not budging a bet is a bet. And I only made the bet when I thought we would make a girl first - I guess that one bit me in the butt.....lmao!:dohh:

Yup I would say so! :rofl: My DH doesn't want to name our boy after him, his name is to common and I agree with him! To many Chris' in the world as it is, we're not contributing to it! haha.

I am going to scroll through some online baby name sites tonight I think. We've known gender for 6 weeks now and aren't really that close in having a complete name.

yh.. some people spell it with a c.. and with a y or i!
i looked in the name book before under k to see what it meant.. but its under c

x

years ago 14 to be exact when we had our Katelyn we named her because we found it in a Saints book and it meant angelic. Sure fits our Katelyn. hehe. Congrats!

Hi, I'm due on the 10th and am on team yellow, there doesn't seem to be many of us!!

xxx

Rocky Horror Show was great! Unfortunately I think I ended up looking like one of the muscle men from Gigglebiz... My friends took lots of pics, so when they go on facebook I'll nab one for here...

LadyMaMa, congrats on Team Blue!!

Linsg, congratulations and welcome to the board!

We're getting ready to head off on holiday today, Portugal for a week - can't wait!! So that's why I'm not posting...

As for the cot set's well what about green or frogs, I love frogs and am thinking about doing that in my nursery now that we are having a boy.

I've seen 2 bedding sets that are light green and very much liking them! One has frogs the other has monkeys on them so not sure which. I'm the same with the moses basket too! I think i'm just too picky!!!!! :dohh::dohh: lol xxx

Holywoodmum enjoy your holiday!!!

Re bedding - there are yellowy jungle themed ones which is prob what we're going for but also some very neutral ones in matalan and mamas and papas :shrug:

My due date is still correct as 3rd Aug, I'm on team BLUE

My Rocky Horror outfit!!

Attachments

• Rocky Horror Lucy.jpg
    Rocky Horror Lucy.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 4
Go blue team! Congrats Ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone else NOT sleeping?I'm only getting 3/4 hrs a night x

My edd was 1st Aug and now its been moved to 30th July, but prob still will be August and we are on team BLUE!!!
xxx

Woohoo for the rocky horror outfit!!!!!!!! Did you have a fab time????

Zoe - I am not sleeping so much at the minute. I'm not uncomfortable per se, as my new cushion thing has helped massively, I just seem to be tossing and turning and awake a lot. Suspiciously so since the clocks changed!

Tis a pain as I'm still getting up as early as normal but knackered by the afternoon :haha:

I slept crap last night :( not in bed to close to 12.30 whichwouldbe late for me even not pregnant. DD awake crying at 4, I was still awake at 5 when she was crying again :( could get comfy, not uncomfortable so much as wanting to move around... she did eventually sleepuntil 8 though instead of the usual 6.45...
She was majorly p!ssed off last night when I went out in the tutu, she thought it was hers!! she's wearing it again now :)

Too cute - I hope you have a matching picture of her in it :haha:

I am being banished to tidy the spare room, boooooooooo :nope:

I've seen 2 bedding sets that are light green and very much liking them! One has frogs the other has monkeys on them so not sure which. I'm the same with the moses basket too! I think i'm just too picky!!!!! :dohh::dohh: lol xxx

I know which one ur talking about with the monkeys...I have picked that one too. I LOVE MONKEYS!!!! I am so excited that this year there are so many things with monkeys on them. They knew I was having a boy this year .... LOL! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->